Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Quality Testing

Nice work everyone, we'll figure this out yet. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by goodayve View Post
    If you stack a moderate quality item and a high quality item, do these 2 items keep their own stats? So if I unstack them later will i have 1 moderate quality and 1 high quality.(the update is not real clear on how it is working, cache tool tip sounds like maybe it is keeping track of each piece though)
    The game averages items in a merged stack.

Tested this merging a very high and a low wedge. Separating the merged stack got two high quality wedges.

Keeping track of each individual item would be a database nightmare.

Ravelli

Are we sure about the quality levels by now? I've seen 8 quality levels so far. I assume the order is something like this:

1. Junk
    2. Poor
    3. Low
    4. Moderate
    5. High
    6. Very High
    7. Master
    8. Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Are we sure about the quality levels by now? I've seen 8 quality levels so far. I assume the order is something like this:

1. Junk
    2. Poor
    3. Low
    4. Moderate
    5. High
    6. Very High
    7. Master
    8. Supreme
    Have you seen a master and supreme of the same item? Some people are saying master = supreme but that it depends on the item.

I had Drevar GM woodcrafter come by and process a few short logs for me. I gave him a set of high quality tools to process with. Poor quality logs converted into high quality blocks which became very high quality small wood handles. I'm still of the opinion that skill level is maybe to much of a factor in final product quality.

Quote Originally Posted by ocoma View Post
    Have you seen a master and supreme of the same item? Some people are saying master = supreme but that it depends on the item.

I had Drevar GM woodcrafter come by and process a few short logs for me. I gave him a set of high quality tools to process with. Poor quality logs converted into high quality blocks which became very high quality small wood handles. I'm still of the opinion that skill level is maybe to much of a factor in final product quality.
    I would like to see more testing, but others Ive seen upset because its not effected enough.

Ive heard people saying they using master mats, for 90% of what is needed and have 99+ skill and still not able to make master crafted items.

Have you seen a master and supreme of the same item? Some people are saying master = supreme but that it depends on the item. ...
    I have master and supreme versions of the same herb/plant in my baskets.

Ty Larsa.

If anyone has master and supreme of a crafted item please let us know.

Well MrDDT thats what this thread is for. :-) It could be that the skill level only plays such a huge role in the lower quality levels. Honestly I hope that a master quality item can not be made from less than master quality mats. But then again it has been suggested that some mats have a fixed quality level, so I'm not really sure yet.

They said something about "fortifying" items or something that sounds like that. Maybe that's the only way to make master and higher of some things. Some sort of negative would probably occur.

Ty Larsa.

If anyone has master and supreme of a crafted item please let us know. ...
    I just realised that I'm finding supreme herbs since I've got to level 100 foraging. I'm pretty sure now that I've never found supreme plants before that.

I believe someone said before they have seen supreme dirt too. I'm just not sure that supreme is a quality associated with crafted items...could be only certain items have a supreme quality level associated with them.