View Poll Results: When Should Safe Zones Be Turned Off?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Weeks

27 19.01%
  • 4 Weeks

18 12.68%
  • 3 Months

18 12.68%
  • 6 Months

79 55.63%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Haven't voted myself, since the good answer is not listed...never. And its good to know that we will be able to keep our area safe.

Jadzia please stop ruining the game. Thank you very much!!!!

You made your vote, and i made my vote.

I support you Jadzia. Please continue to ruin whatshisfaces game for me. Thank you very much.
    What reason other than the ability to grief a player limitlessly would we need to get rid of safezones? I may be unaware of other reasons, and would kindly like to know what the concern is please. Seriously, i have never PvP'd and only got my first kill very recently when i was able to kill a guy who killed me from behind while scavenging. Very satisfying feeling taking my clothes back and a little more from the guy (xrated was his name). I love the feeling of risk with pvp in game, would be lame without it, but how does a safezone = bad please?

If safe zones ever do go away, not only will players need gates and other technological wonders (such as an infallible /unstuck stopper!), we'll also all need time to catch up to the macroers in all our skills and cached supplies. That could take a good long while.

Quote Originally Posted by HyBrasil View Post
    None of the above.

The situation could be more complex than this vote calls for. I will have to think about this.
    Good point. +1

Are'nt they going to implement consentual warfare and warlike tribes and all that good stuff? Siege warfare for those interested? Sounds pretty cool to me, to have the option to partake in that. Take away my home/safezone and what have i got? Grade 4 schoolyard bully's giggling as they trash my in-game progress. Unreal how many folks think this is cool. Unreal how many kids were'nt brought up better than that. Send your mom over so i can spanker, ganker.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    If safe zones ever do go away, not only will players need gates and other technological wonders (such as an infallible /unstuck stopper!), we'll also all need time to catch up to the macroers in all our skills and cached supplies. That could take a good long while.
    Yes of course because the macroers are going to stop cheating once their skills are maxed... Seriously? THey will just keep on gathering. You WILL NEVER catch up to them. Your skills may be as high, but the amount of resources they can pull up while AFK is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Unreal how many kids were'nt brought up better than that. Send your mom over so i can spanker, ganker.
    I think watching their mom's get spanked is probably part of the problem.

"I think watching their mom's get spanked is probably part of the problem. "
    Good point there.

Stop trolling trying turn this into darkfail he already stated his not going turn them off

It might be a option for some who like the risk

NEVER

never going happen no matter how much you wish

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Yes of course because the macroers are going to stop cheating once their skills are maxed... Seriously? THey will just keep on gathering. You WILL NEVER catch up to them. Your skills may be as high, but the amount of resources they can pull up while AFK is staggering.

I think watching their mom's get spanked is probably part of the problem.
    Shhh, Dontaze! I was trying to make macroing pvpers foam at the mouth a little. Don't ruin it for me with logic.