Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    June 30 2011

The patch is up!

A few quick notes:

You will have to explore and get away from your safe zone for a good chance at new materials and architecture recipes. Please provide us with feedback on this. There are a lot of architecture recipes out there with over 100 new parts.

You will notice the properties on materials, but these don't retroactively apply to all old metals. You'll have to scavenge or sort (old bundles do have a chance of rare materials found).

Since resources are distributed by territory, if you stay in one territory you will keep finding the same cloth, leather and metal types.

Enjoy!

July 1 2011 4:00 PM PST

Hello everyone!

I am going to restart the server and patch servers with a small patch at 5:00 PM PST. This will fix the problem with full bins not opening.

That's all for the moment. I am meeting with the team online tonight as we are laying out a solid plan for July.

July 1 2011 5:15PM PST

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

I've restarted the main and patch servers with a quick update to fix problems with bins not opening. If you had this problem, please report that it's fixed for you, or if you still encounter this problem, let us know.

Thanks!

July 3 2011

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

We are currently focused on fixing the lag and disconnect issues that many are experiencing since this last build. None of these issues showed up on the test server and the actual server is not bogged down or lagged at all. Right now we are gathering as much information as possible. Once these are solved I will post an update regarding our plans for the coming month. For now, we need to get these problems and a few other minor issues corrected.

July 4 2011

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans!

We've discovered that the lag and disconnect issues are both caused by a fix for the last known potential cause of the server locking up. We're working on a better solution right now, in addition to resolving the movement desynch issues which we've also pinpointed, and a few minor fixes.

We will have a patch on the test server first and will ask some of you to help us check things there.

July 4 2011

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The test server is up and there is a new test exe available through the launcher. If you have been experiencing disconnects, please come to the test server to cross a few zones and see if you still disconnect. I will start a thread for feedback on this.

Thanks!

July 5 2011

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The test server is open with a new exe. If you would like to help check things out, the main change with this build is a big improvement to desynch issues between players. I would like some feedback on this. It looks good to our test team and we plan to patch this out tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

July 6 2011

Hello Everyone!

There will not be a patch this morning. Our current build on the test server is not stable enough to move to the public server. Once we fully resolve a conflict that can happen during loading (that was causing lag spikes and other problems) we will patch this to the public. If we are unable to have this ready by tomorrow morning, we will at least update the scavenging distribution table. I will keep you posted.

July 7 2011

Hello Everyone!

It looks like our next update is ready for the public. I want to make sure there are no surprise critical issues, so we're going to test for most of the day before I patch this out. I will announce the patch an hour before we take down the server. It will be a quick update so the server will be down for 20 minutes or so when we patch this out.

July 7 2011

Hello Again!

I will shut down the server at 9:00 PM PST for a update and patch. This will take about 20-30 minutes as I will back up all data for this patch. I will post the details when we're ready.