Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If the range is that small then its not going to stop anyone from killing someone 100s of times.

Also doesnt deter people from wanting to attack random people for no reason and loot them.
    Range can be balanced where it does stop.. or makes it where person can atleast find resources within given range and avoid pk by that person for the day.

Besides why would I want to deter people from wanting to attack random people and loot them.. isn't that in essence deterring pvp all together?

Quote Originally Posted by Perefim View Post
    Range can be balanced where it does stop.. or makes it where person can atleast find resources within given range and avoid pk by that person for the day.

Besides why would I want to deter people from wanting to attack random people and loot them.. isn't that in essence deterring pvp all together?
    You want to deter people from doing that because its not healthy for the game, and not really needed for PVPers to be happy.

I can agree with that, trouble is people will be people, given that it is a game we act much less conservative.