Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky69 View Post
    I haven't played since the maps were posted.

I had wanted an exploring game but the community wrecked it by effectively hacking the map data.

That and all the Macroing.

I actually liked the game - pity.

Now I'm back playing Civilisation IV again.
    There are shit loads of reasons to quit playing, but these are some of the lamest I've seen. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by outfctrl View Post
    I havent logged on for about 2 weeks now. I get frustrated and bored, between the lag, constant clicking and poor UI.
    I am sure my tribe is wondering where I am at. It just doesn't seem fun. The graphics and animations are very dated and are not up to par with the times.

I really dont think I will subscribe once my free time runs out.
    Oh, and the massive patches that take forever to download frustrates me also.
    Maybe I will come back after a few months or a year and see if the game improved, but at this rate, to put it simply, It's not fun to play.
    I am on the same boat. Game is just not fun hence very little motivation to log in. I won't be subbing after free time runs out. I'll come back and take a look in a year or so and see if it has improved...

I live up in the hills and have seen people twice here since latest landgrab. This is probably good because i and my many many accounts have been doing terrible things.
    No lag up here, i assume because of low pop.. Went down to lake valley a couple times and it was like walking into whatever town that was in warcraft years ago where lag is bad, buggers a guy all up, cant hardly move or nothin. Oh, and theres a freakin tonne of junk up here, but stay away because its mine. So is the tar. Many bear heads in my basket. No one around, i kind of like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Yeah, we live right on the border of a zone, and it becomes impossible to move logs inbetween our log pile and our camp.
    We live on the border of 4 zones. imagine what happens when moving around the city

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    I live up in the hills and have seen people twice here since latest landgrab. This is probably good because i and my many many accounts have been doing terrible things.
    No lag up here, i assume because of low pop.. Went down to lake valley a couple times and it was like walking into whatever town that was in warcraft years ago where lag is bad, buggers a guy all up, cant hardly move or nothin. Oh, and theres a freakin tonne of junk up here, but stay away because its mine. So is the tar. Many bear heads in my basket. No one around, i kind of like it.
    We also live in the hills, manage to kill an animal every day. For some reason racoons are scarce up here but bears are plentiful. I want the ability to hang stuff on walls - all our animal heads would make nice decorations, and give me a reason to build walls. Where we are located is not a great defensive location (because of cliffs around us) but except for the junk pile is not a highly desireable location, so figure we would concentrate on other stuff for now.

In the area around us it's busy with chat every night. There again lots of homesteads and small clans moving in from other areas. We've had our share of folks disappear in our area, some due to burn out and some due to tribal politics. Actually pretty surprising to me we've also had quite a few brand new players in the area in the last week. I think the game is just going through a natural shakeout as folks determine if it's for them or not.

My zone is dead now too.

retention rate for most MMO's is only 20% btw. if we had 500 players join at launch only 100 of them will be here now, thats even with a initial trial period.

I dont get alot of chat in my zone really, theres a tribe somewhere around me, could be i've/ignored a bunch of them. If you have a shovel you can wall yourself in at base of cliffrock, but i suppose that might limit your size. I would like to be able to hang heads on posts for decoration.

I'm a new player, been only playing for a few days, but I've ran into atleast 5 different people. But to be honest, I don't know how Xsyon is advertising. I found this game out because to me it seems like a decent enough sand box game that I can build mess in.

I mean you show this to anyone who's played minecraft, and they will flip squares over.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    retention rate for most MMO's is only 20% btw. if we had 500 players join at launch only 100 of them will be here now, thats even with a initial trial period.
    Let's hope those aren't the actual numbers, because that would be $1500/month in subscription fees, which is roughly what someone making minimum wage earns (before taxes) and roughly equal to the U.S. poverty line for a family of 3.