Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    We are the Silver Sun Republic, so yes, we were there and got the T-Shirt.
    No worries, its not a bad thing IMO. But you'd remember me from when I was younger, Brando. I gave leadership many a headache because they were so divided on me, but you gave me a shot and it worked for a while until someone decided to take my pet project from me.

Haha, I was such a dick back then...

Anyway, Ztyx is here too. I laughed when I saw his tag, as usual.

Good luck to you guys!

Hyperion, that leaves a bad taste. Subject change, Things are going well at the new spot and been doing a lot of experimenting. Also we have picked up a few great new members.

Explored the map some more today, there are a couple other spots that we may think about moving too.

Prelude is coming right around the corner, so if you feel interested in joining the 191st Expeditionary Battalion (aka the Wolverines), then be sure to apply at www.silversunrepublic.com.

We're currently very active and more of us will be active soon as the final wipe occurs! So if you want to be part of something great but not too demanding, then check us out!

Yes the new location is very nice and near the green. I have to say I wasn't sure at first, but it's growing on me!

Were going to have a great start at prelude, new spot, new people and no more wipes~

Xsyon Citizen
    Have a few other tribes and groups coming together to form the New Vegas Republic as an RP entity. Should be fun to get something going alongside the Wolverines on launch.

I came across a couple of you guys in game and got invited to the tribe before the last wipe. I just put in an application on the website, as I'd like to continue at launch with this tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I came across a couple of you guys in game and got invited to the tribe before the last wipe. I just put in an application on the website, as I'd like to continue at launch with this tribe
    Awesome, welcome back

Hop on TS or check out forums when you can, we got a killer new spot now.

I'm so excited for tomorrow its a big day and welcome back swifty!!!!!1