Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    All the goodwill in the world doesn't change the fact that the game is a ghost town.

Hopefully all this potential brings some players back.

Potential is what brought us here, realizing that potential will bring people back.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrakisTheDragon View Post
    For all of those whining and griping and moaning or whichever you do to make your little self-centered lives a bit more tolerable
    Now THAT'S how you begin an inspirational post, ladies and jellybeans...

Yeah it's completely OK to charge 40 bucks for an unfinished piece of _insert here_ because hey it's a small company!

I'm gonna do that too. All I need is some feces and gold wrapping paper. Judging by the braintrust that is gathered here I'll make a fortune as long as I make sure I tell people that my gold wrapped pile o crap is made by an indy company and that it contains real non-corporate sweat and tears....

srsly gais you make me sad. Why not just give me all your money and I'll tell you once a day you're special!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Now THAT'S how you begin an inspirational post, ladies and jellybeans...
    You do realise you are one of the whining and griping and moaning self-centered assholes he's talking about right?

Yeah it's completely OK to charge 40 bucks for an unfinished piece of glorious pot pie because hey it's a small company!
    Consider me inserted :P

Quote Originally Posted by predator_nova View Post
    Yeah it's completely OK to charge 40 bucks for an unfinished piece of _insert here_ because hey it's a small company!

I'm gonna do that too. All I need is some feces and gold wrapping paper. Judging by the braintrust that is gathered here I'll make a fortune as long as I make sure I tell people that my gold wrapped pile o crap is made by an indy company and that it contains real non-corporate sweat and tears....

srsly gais you make me sad. Why not just give me all your money and I'll tell you once a day you're special!
    couldn't agree less.. yea, it's unfinished, but not a piece of sh*t in gold wrappings.. If you though this was fully done then you haven't done any research at all.. To me it was clear this is a raw lump of gold in sh*t wrappings before i bought it.. just look at all the bashing Xsyon gets most places it's mentioned..

but i like that raw lump of gold and i see the potential to form it into something beautifull

you wasn't cheated into paying.. I haven't seen it mentioned as finished with all functions in anywhere.. it's even called "Prelude" .. maybe it should be "please support us, so we can finish this beta", but if anyone cheated you, it was yourself..

Cool PotPies and MilkTea

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Go suck down some more pot pies, fatty.
    I eat potpies because I can, preferably the Mrs Callenders potpies since they seem to be the lowest in Sodium content but otherwise make a nice meal when I get tired of sushi/rice/noodles. It is quite hard to suck down a potpie especially if you dont cook it first and then its nearly impossible right after being cooked unless you want scalding burns to your lips and mouth so it is best to let it cool for a few minutes. If you cook it too long the meat with be chewy or dried out, if you dont cook it long enough it will be "pasty" and the veggies will be chewy. Other than that, its always best to let it cool while playing Xsyon or reading the forums.

At times I see what food is best to be eaten while gaming. Noodles are a pain, especially with chopsticks while trying to play the computer at the same time. Potpies you can take a huge spoonful in the mouth, chew on it, play and repeat until its gone. The best part is, they dont stink up the room from the empty carton after eating unlike noodles do. Pizza you can do but you will burn your lip if its fresh and the sauce squishes out from folding the slice in half. Sub sandwiches are alright but messy depending on what you get on them. Drinks are drinks, only exception is a milkshake which will make you shit yourself about an hour or two after playing a game, if its a McD's shake expect a stomach pains upto the point of shitting and its not going to be no one wipe wondershit either.

Milktea is awesome because not only does it curb the hunger but it tastes great and neutralizes any stomach reflex you might be having but if you drink too much of it, the Japanese gods will pour their wraith into your toilet by means of violently explosive diaherrea.

Other than that I am looking forward to the next content patch for Xsyon :O and wondering what the durability loss system is going to look like.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    You do realise you are one of the whining and griping and moaning self-centered assholes he's talking about right?
    You sound pretty mad, bro; let your feelings out.

Maybe we are just tired of players that came here with wish fulfillment expectations and once they found that this game was NOT made to Their vision, they can do nothing all day but tear down this game by snide comments dripping with distain.

I will never understand players that realize they don't like a game, and then will quit, and spend ( in some cases ) YEARS whining about in on the games forum or in irc.

Yesterday a guy was in IRC, and as a few were making positive comments, he chimes in and says that he is amazed that people still actively play this game. Pfft.. I guess he is like that little old lady on the freeway driving 20 mph below speed limit in the fast lane because she has appointed herself as "Keeper of the speed and law" ... He is making sure to warn off any player that might actually LIKE this game.

I would think that such a whiner would have a real life to take up his time.. but maybe he really lives at home with his mother and is age 43 and been out of work for the last three years NOT because of no jobs, its just that none available to him are his perfectly preferred job.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Potential is what brought us here, realizing that potential will bring people back.
    This is what I'm hoping for. At this point, it's not that I'm losing faith in Xsyon (The Game), but I'm much more worried about the number of people that will have kept the faith by the time things are where they need to be to draw people back in...

Xsyon Citizen
    I have played a lot of online video games, and thus have seen my fair share of board warrioring, but I've noticed that when the posters on this forum start feeling defensive, the accusations about people being unemployed and living in mom's basement really start to fly. Curious.

11. 04-20-2011, 06:47 AM