Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sounds serious

[QUOTE=furanku;60279]Hopi guy was Real, Pandemic guy was Real
    I am a dude,

and if Jadz a girl, so what? youtube a video with "I love Xsyon News" and I'll believe it. ^_^ otherwise why do I have to believe you?

Side note: OH NOSE THE HOPI FLAME DOWN HAS STARTED!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hopi leader was a fake. I don't care if the Pandemic guy was or wasn't. Nobody cares if you're a boy or girl. And, as a "journalist," you should care if you're accurately referring to someone as a male or female. You want to be a good journalist, don't you?

[QUOTE=Zenmaster13;60281]It's funny, but I bet you guys are just as predictable in PVP.

You guys came in to these forums, waving and yelling "No Fair, no fair", but everyone is starting off on the same footing. You keep flexing your weak forums tactics and every post is just the same internet meme garbage over and over. No originality at all.

Do you actually think attacking crafters and non-combat people increases your self-perceived pvp rep?

This is a game, and you fools are so wrapped up in creating drama where it doesn't exist, I feel really bad for anyone who knows you in real life.

Good luck with your joke of a crusade, and I hope someday you realize how futile acting like this is.[/QUOTE]

I am going to actually say something creative and constructive for once.

Zen, or ZEN however you like it ^_^

People who are going to go PVP base instead of Crafting need crafters, carebears or whatever you want to call them. Just like you guys Chop Tree's, Shift through Junk Piles, Attack Animals and gather their items. We Hunt You for that exact same reason. We can't craft, and are unable to; so to us you are Monsters Moving around with Loot! and we well need that Loot to fight more, better and stronger monsters. The tougher the Enemy Usually the better stuff they are carrying I personal do not care if, Hopi or anything Tribe/Alliance i hunt down are Crafters or Pvpers or whatever. You all carry things I may need. Sometimes Junk Somtimes not.

Now I will say if you are a roleplayer and I do kill you, yes I get a little extra pleasure out of it. ^_^

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;60287]Hopi leader was a fake. I don't care if the Pandemic guy was or wasn't. Nobody cares if you're a boy or girl. And, as a "journalist," you should care if you're accurately referring to someone as a male or female. You want to be a good journalist, don't you?[/QUOTE]

He provided Full Screen shots of hopi Tribe's Vent and access throughout the forums. ^_^ If you give all your members acess to everything than okie, that sucked I was duped but. Facts remain the same if otherwise.

I usually dont get caugt up in forum pvp like some seem to relish in here... But i will tell you this i am a member of Hopi have been for quite a while , Jadzi is a woman i have spoken wiht her many times ,and the voice representing the Hopi member ,on this recording I have never heard before....

Creative attempt but it fails ...

And another note for all those planning on zerging Hopi and under the impression we are a bunch of carebears , you are way off base as many,many of our members come from extensive pvp backgrounds ....

[QUOTE=furanku;60279]Hopi guy was Real, Pandemic guy was Real
    I am a dude,

and if Jadz a girl, so what? youtube a video with "I love Xsyon News" and I'll believe it. ^_^ otherwise why do I have to believe you?

Side note: OH NOSE THE HOPI FLAME DOWN HAS STARTED!!!!![/QUOTE]

So if someone makes a video with a female voice and says that its Jadzia speaking there, thats enough proof for you ? Now I understand why you think that the fake Hopi guy was real, lol.

I have a friend who is a very close friend of [insert any famous person's name] and he is willing to make an interview with you ! He said he would share very nasty secrets about his friend ! And he is real, really, TRUST me. I'm sure you understand that he can not disclose his identity though.

And while we are here, I have a nice amount of stock of a great gold mine ! You seem to be a person who can appreciate these kind of offers. So I'm willing to sell a package for you, its a great and never returning opportunity, only now, only for you.

/sarcasm off
    Didn't your mom tell you that you shouldn't believe everything what random strangers tell you ?

It is fine if you want to be a pvp god. Go for it.

But lying, making personal insults and promotin the game with this childish stuff when it is just a game and then defending yourself is just bad. I mean real bad.

You guys need to grow up, learn to seperate the game from the player and learn to respect other people.

Thread closed, completely derailed
    Munkir