Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Tribe

Exclamation Pandemic Tribe

PANDEMIC TRIBE!

http://www.pandemictribe.com

For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your monitor set. You are about to participate in a great adventure.
    You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner
    mind to the outer limits.

We are looking for:

* EU/US Timezones
    * Fun people that can take a joke / sense of humor
    * Pvpers who can stand their ground and when required rape and pillage other tribes
    * Skilled people that love crafting
    * Active people
    * Mature people (over 18s only please)
    * Self Sufficient in some degree

We Offer:

* Stable Tribe
    * Expierience players from Beta days & Helpfull members
    * Vibrant Tribe and community
    * Teamspeak 3 comms
    * PvP raids
    * RL always come first

So what else are you thinking join us!

Send me in game message, leave info here or pop on to our teamspeak 3: 208.100.38.254 port:9987

(see Evil_Inq or Hopibear for more info in ts3 or in game)

Pandemic Tribe awaits YOU

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Pvpers who can stand their ground and when required rape and pillage other tribes
    Are you gonna make an evil tribe?

not confirmed yet we are exploring all options on alignment at the moment...

Looks good. will look you up

Quote Originally Posted by Drono View Post
    Looks good. will look you up
    excellent just hit me up in game or on ts ;-)

Hey I am a member of this tribe -- we have a great base set up in the southern region of Lake Tahoe. Come join us!

Just joined myself. seems like a good set of ppl.

I think I'll be joining you fellas, if you'll have me. I was on the fence, but then I saw the sketch of your tribe and it pushed me over the edge; I'd follow anyone who can make a clear layout of an area while simultaneously making it look as if a three-year-old had drawn it. What starting area are you fellas closest to? My IGN will be Jaundicette.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahadius View Post
    I think I'll be joining you fellas, if you'll have me. I was on the fence, but then I saw the sketch of your tribe and it pushed me over the edge; I'd follow anyone who can make a clear layout of an area while simultaneously making it look as if a three-year-old had drawn it. What starting area are you fellas closest to? My IGN will be Jaundicette.
    hahaha good to hear u lke my drawing ^^ well we gona be starting up in Tallack I suggest you join our teamspeak today for launch

There is nothing wrong with your monitor set. Do not attempt to adjust
    the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder,
    we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it
    to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical.
    We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft
    blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity.

For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your monitor set. You are about to participate in a great adventure.
    You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner
    mind to the outer limits. Join Pandemic for ride of your life! ts 3 208.100.38.254 port 9987