178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broo123 View Post
    im not sure its the best idee - more i think is bad idee
    im from europe and have decend pings around 140 (enough for mmorpg)
    it will split up community
    personally i would like to stay on US server but all depend from how many EU guys stay on US
    i like idee of one global server when no matter when you go online you have people to play with
    i liked it in DFO on beginning same in EVE or lately in Perpetuum

i dont know numbers how many people purchase Xsyon and i don't know future - but its niche game and i don't expect great numbers of players + devide it by 2 - seems bad idee...
    but i hope that devs knows number of players that buy game from different regions and thats why they made that decision - not only because whine of few ppl
    agree with that
    I think it's wery bad to split community. I play from france and my ping is very good (around 150).
    Look at DF there are two server and no enough players.

I'm every upset about this. One of the main things that brought me to this game was a single server instance with people from all around the world playing on it.

I know it's a difficult decision and I hope it turns out well. I'm from Europe and getting about 140 ms ping now, but with lag spikes up to 1000 ms from time to time.

Thus I'll be on the EU server. Personally I welcome the decision.

Definitely a bad idea. Youre better off keeping a large community on one server, rather than 2 small communities on two servers.

For mine, .eu people are whingers, as are .us people when they play on .eu servers. Twitch based combat doesnt need a sub 100 ping to compete. For years I have played on pings ranging from 200ms to 450ms, in twitch based combat games, and have remained extremely competitive. Rather than whinging about your ping, you simply have to learn how to use it, its that easy.

Dividing a population that is not too large
    And bad for everyone
    Add Cost to another server to a company with limited resources and already risky
    Frankly, I agree that for most people living in Europe will be happy with lower ping
    I believe this decision will damage the game more than help

poll would be great but only for subscribers
    it can be to easy manipulated
    btw pings around 150 in mmorpg aren't that bad
    escpecially when EU and US players have diffrent time zones so they only little bit overlap each other

Xsyon Citizen

To everyone who's complaining about the new server

Here's one argument which may stfu some of you.

Have you ever played Darkfall? Remember the sieges between NA and EU clans? When one clan was asleep excluding some jobless addicts, and another could take their city easily?

Same would happen here in Xsyon. Would you want to wake up one morning and see your town gone?

Failed argument when you dont even know how war mechanics are going to work. The only talk of anything so far has about extended land to, not main tribal lands, so what youre saying isnt even going to be possible as far as we know.

my ping is always around 200...and this sucks in a full loot mmo

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    Here's one argument which may stfu some of you.

Have you ever played Darkfall? Remember the sieges between NA and EU clans? When one clan was asleep excluding some jobless addicts, and another could take their city easily?

Same would happen here in Xsyon. Would you want to wake up one morning and see your town gone?
    But Tribe-wars will only be possible in a few months. Why not waiting so long and see, how the populationof the game is developing? If it is high in a few months, there would be almost nothing what would speak against an European server. If it would be quite low, it would be senseless to create a new server. Moreover i think it would be better for the game to keep the community on one big servers. In my opinion, the pros in that case would be higher than the cons.