View Poll Results: Square Tribe Radius or Circular Tribe Radius?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Circular Tribe Radius (What we currently have).

2 5.56%
  • Square Tribe Radius

34 94.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    Its a core game mechanic that has repercussions tied in to the abandonment and potential expansion of totems when others decay. It has an impact and gives people more room on their totem. It might not be important to you, but it is an important core feature.

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    This has been discussed alot (growing tribe space not based on players - but on "activness").
    Probably start a new thread on this ?!?
    Very good post relating both to square tribe areas and tribe decay. I would love to see this implemented in the future in some form. The benefits of this would be

a) it would create a "sink" for materials, an economical incentive (or whatever its called in english)
    b) it would create "meaning" for me to scavenge/fish (haha, useful food, what a crazy idea)
    c) for those not willing to gather the upkeep item it would initiate a need to trade for it

But, as unclean states - there are other things more important to work on at the moment.

Why not start a new thread on it Tom?

Quote Originally Posted by Azzym View Post
    Very good post relating both to square tribe areas and tribe decay. I would love to see this implemented in the future in some form. The benefits of this would be

a) it would create a "sink" for materials, an economical incentive (or whatever its called in english)
    b) it would create "meaning" for me to scavenge/fish (haha, useful food, what a crazy idea)
    c) for those not willing to gather the upkeep item it would initiate a need to trade for it

But, as unclean states - there are other things more important to work on at the moment.

Why not start a new thread on it Tom?
    This is the most updated thread on it.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=1230

Look at the number of votes on this and please tell me this is what they should be spending there time on....26 that is a sad sad number. Keep doing stuff like this and not fixing and getting stuff in the game that it NEEDS and that 26 votes will turn into 12 then 6 then you will be shutting down the doors for good.

I liked the square tribe area on test....but.....

There need to be a way to place a ghosted totem and move it around until you have it just where you want it, then, make it perm. I hate to place a totem...only to be a small distance off of what I wanted...because I cant see until it's placed, the actual area it covers.....only to have to wait another 6 hours to try again...and hope it's right this time.

Thanks

Hey all,

Just checkin in. The square tribe land sounds promising. Do they plan to allow us to place the tribe lands right next to each other? Border to border?

Quote Originally Posted by Crokus View Post
    Hey all,

Just checkin in. The square tribe land sounds promising. Do they plan to allow us to place the tribe lands right next to each other? Border to border?
    Yep, that's the plan, it currently is already like this with radius just only a small part is touching.