Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OP See ,you really dont want true pvp.What you what is p v sheep.Lets look at Darkfall when the sheep left the game you had nobody to kill and the game is dead.Why dont you want safe zones?People in the tribe area will be crafting & building they are not ready for pvp.So why do u want to fight people who are not ready?O i know ,because you dont really want pvp you want to kill sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Klecko View Post
    OP See ,you really dont want true pvp.What you what is p v sheep.Lets look at Darkfall when the sheep left the game you had nobody to kill and the game is dead.Why dont you want safe zones?People in the tribe area will be crafting & building they are not ready for pvp.So why do u want to fight people who are not ready?O i know ,because you dont really want pvp you want to kill sheep.
    Nah man, I want people to realize what they are getting into when they buy and play this game. I think your missing that point. I do not want safe zones because it is not what this game represents. They are going to get turned off, the devs have declared that. I am simply trying to discuss more options and information that has been filtered thru me by the guys I am playing the game with so everyone playing this game knows what it represents, can react accordingly and construct the world accordingly. It's not a solo protected sim builder. We have quite a few new players thinking it is so.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Nah man, I want people to realize what they are getting into when they buy and play this game. I think your missing that point. I do not want safe zones because it is not what this game represents. They are going to get turned off, the devs have declared that. I am simply trying to discuss more options and information that has been filtered thru me by the guys I am playing the game with so everyone playing this game knows what it represents, can react accordingly and construct the world accordingly. It's not a solo protected sim builder. We have quite a few new players thinking it is so.
    Originally Posted by BigCountry
    FFA PvP and The ability to lose your land needs to be implemented sooner than the later if you ask me.

The world needs to shape in accordance to how people are going to play/expect the world to be. Or else it will form in a non-natural way.

For example, if FFA PvP were in place right now, which it should be, we would ALL be fortifying our territories with walls, water (or some sort of security mechanism). And that's exactly what would happen if this were RL - the first thing to do would be security to protect yourself and your belongings. This is post apoc last time I checked....we are not pilgram settlers....look at the logo/graphic up top for crying out loud, hehe

FFA PvP would cause people to ban together, start cities, start government, start politics, declare wars, etc. It's just the way of things.

ATM I do not see how a random spawn of racoons or bears is going to do that.

Xsyon mentioned 2 servers, a PvE and a PvP. Perhaps with all the lag/leaks we experienced, maybe it would not be such a bad idea to wipe with 2 servers, a FFA PvP and a PvE. He makes money with both and everyone is happy.

This coming from a guy who sat at the newbie spawn point, killing the same person over and over about 7 times with 4 friends? lol. Ironic at best. Not saying I care, I had logged in for the first time and was learning controls and what to do. I just find it slightly hypocritical.

So this is the pvp you want ,just like i said p v sheep