Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    I get a few minutes loading now as well.

Normal night... get home from work...log in wait for loading screen when I see it loading.. go get frozen pizza... put in oven.. grab a shower.. pop open a beer take pizza from oven.. get back on computer.. game is usually ready to go..key word.. USUALLY....

haha

I also got ridiculously long loading times ... Something around 10min ... WTF oO

Got an i7 2600k, 8GB RAM, ... So system can't be the bottleneck.

This morning it was better. Last night it was up to 20 minutes. Load dependant?

Yep slow to load, and poor FPS rate when playing. On the plus side, not so much internet lag anymore.

Stuck on Loading Entities at 10-15 minutes and killed the task - Its not my computer or the connection as others have stated it is a coding issue. It would almost appear as if I was loading the entire world and all its entities (players-baskets-houses) at start instead of what every other game to date has done - which is load on the go as needed.

2 Weeks ago my load time was 2-3 minutes with 10-20 seconds entities loading time

Now its 15+ unknown load time - I can load any other game made to date and play a game in that time.

yesterday afternoon (central us daylight time) when i logged in, it was a 20 min wait at loading entities.

once i got in game, there was a 5 min window where i had 90 second lag on chat and actions (despite showing a 47 sec ping)

at the end of that window, the game ran normally, with minimal/limited lag periods.

This mornign when i logged in briefly, it was a 5 min log in wait, but without the sync requirement after gettting in game.

As I posted in a similar post about this, it's not the computer, or the bandwidth. I have a core i7 cpu, gtx 560 video card, 3 gigs of corsair low latency memory running Windows XP, and Velociraptor harddrives, still takes me 5 - 10 minutes to load Entities. What I DO notice is my download rate while loading entities is about 5k/s (even though my 10mbit connection is capable of 900 - 1000k/s), and if you check Task Manager, the game starts at around 1,000,000 K memory usage, and slowly works it's way to 1,250,000 K memory usage while Entities are loading, proving it's not a crash, computer issue, or bandwidth issue (at least not on the end user side .

That's really all I can explain the devs have to do the rest and figure out why it's happening, I'm not a coder just a computer tech =).

Hope that helps!

On a side note, and other thought. I have the exact some computer at another location on another ISP pushing 32mbit on the burst and averaging around 25mbit. Even though the bandwidth change doesn't seem to matter, I loaded this morning into that world on that computer in about a minute or so. The entities problem started for me about 2 days ago overall =).

Added after 1 55 minutes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After crashing I noticed loading entities still taking a considerable amount of time tonight. However it downloaded at 15k/s this time, and it seems the memory for Xsyon.exe hit 1,381,000 K this time in task manager. Once the game loads it drops to about 534,700K, very weird =0.

Hello all
    I am getting 5-30min load of entities i have just turned all the settings low to see if that makes a differnce . Not impressed at all especialy from a company that expects $ from us.

LOaded the game within 2 minutes before this server maintenance, now its taking a looooong time. Still not in game

my pretty consistent experience is that I log in, taking 5-10 minutes, then get to what looks like into the world but with no message in the chat screen that says "Ani has entered the world" I can even type into the chat line of the client, though I'll get no echo. And then it kicks me to the splash login screen (vs. the launcher). Then I log in again, same deal, 1-3 more go rounds. So it can take me up to 40+ minutes (because I'll log in and go change laundry, read email, and generally do something to keep me from staring at a "loading [whatever]" message for 5-10 minutes), before I can log in.

So, we're talking about not hugely high settings on a vista SP2 dual core machine with 4gb of memory on a laptop with a nvidia dedicated chip. Since I generally don't care about fab graphics, this means that it's probably *not* taking so long because I'm loading rich assetts, and the crash to login (often repeatedly) means I don't even bother to try to log in a lot of times.

Shava/Ani