Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsodyssey View Post
    Xsyon,

I have a suggestion. Like many i look forward to this weekend after a long week of work to sit down, relax, open a cold beer and work some skills. Due to the frequent client crashes, time warps, and what not many in my tribe are outright angry and ready to quit. I'd know you'd save me as a customer if you gave me some kind of recoup for the loss of enjoyment of game that i paid for.

Welcome to the start of every MMO, feel free to quit for a while till the server is more stable.
    I have a example;
    Give us a skill up in one chosen trade skill with all recipes. (besides the secrete recipes of course)

Hmm...something for nothing...Um no...

Allow us to sell items from our bases asap. (seems pretty common sense here) since there is no currency let players be imagionative. Like i can put a full suite of grass plate armor up and request 100 mortor, nails, or fish)

Try using your totem...

I would also request we stop changing some of the simple things that currently work (like changing the craft requirements for mortor) and focus on just adding content. If its not bugged or broken put it on the back burner.

Some change is better then no change...

Like i'm sure we would all like to see war dec's unleashed. I would like the ability to squish one of my nieghbors, or get my ass kicked trying. I'm a little confused as to this game having a naked guy with a shovel do so much damage vrs a toon with full grass plate armor however. Can we tweak that? (all that grass picked and weaved for what?) lol?

How about they work on revamping combat as a whole before wasting time tweaking things that will change anyways...

Also more of a warning about this game being not being fully developed on purchase page might save some headache. I do enjoy this game. I hope they don't nerf the risk vrs reward but build on it. For example the naked guy with a shovel risked crap. He should do crap damage and be extremely vulnerable compare to a guy with ful armor on and crafted weapons.

People should really take responsibility for purchases they make...1 hour on the forums could tell you everything you want to know. Wait...you mean AXE hair gel won't get me laid!! But the commercial and label says it does..

Please keep magic crap and non crafted stuff out of the game and make all the game weapons and armor balanced as possible to keep the crafting fun.

Magic will come in the future

I would also recomend getting people's names crafted on what they make. for example "crafted by bob". Make it more personable and what not.

Already set to be in, tooltips are off ATM

Increase respawn rate on tree's or give us the ability to plant them on tribal terriroty please.

They are working on it

Increase respawn rate of stripped scavange piles please.

More like no respawns on junk

Let us dye armor and baskets asap ( i can't ever remember which basket is what)

future content, along with labels

Make baskets of the same type stackable like the logs are.

how would you open the bottom one?

architecture recipe and skill gains is redicalusly stupid hard. If you don't need to find a recipe to make the whole set or whatever just keep it simple (example, you get to make a teepee at skill 25)

Architecture is not that hard, I gain every 5-7 corner posts, at 50 I already have all the recipes, it only took 2 days of screwing around.

Adding your level up points should unlock basic recipes (i got shafted on that one)

No, those points are a bonus, you didn't earn any new recipes...

Decay rate for tribes, if none touch the totem or haven't logged on for over a week/month (whatever) there totem should vanish like a fart in the wind and all items on there property be fully lootable.
    That would get people exploring.

Or just make them vanish once every one cancels their account.

Did i mention; Allow us to sell items from our bases asap. (seems pretty common sense here) since there is no currency let players be imagionative. Like i can put a full suite of grass plate armor up and request 100 mortor, nails, or fish)

Yes you did...

I'm sure all the people that covet the fabrics section at walmart love the 4000 types of cloth and cloth scraps. But keeping it as simple as the grass would work for me. Cloth is cloth, scraps is scraps. Same with bones, i don't care if its racoon bones or bear bones, a bone is a bone. Probably help with server memory and crashing.

Lets sacrifice variety because its soooo complex...

Rares for decor to add to your tribal base from scavanging or loot would be a good idea. (make sure to make them RARE).

I would rather rare recipes to craft decos...

My two cents. Hope it is worth more than the cash i have scavanged.

No, it wasn't seems like you just want the game in your image, screw everyone else...

Thanks
    KO
    Didn't you know? Making multiple of the same threads in different boards makes your opinion even more valid. I disagree with 99% of what OP wants.

I just want the tree's near my tribe to regrow OR We suddenly find acorns and seeds

I agree the sub fees are excessive for this game. Even the annual or bi-annual subs dont offer much discount either. Bi-annual for Xsyon is $77.94 (12.99/mth), I recently subbed to Rift for 6mths and it cost me $59.94 (9.99/mth). Which game do you think is worth more money honestly? Even though they are two completely different games, there has got to be some sort of standard when working out what a game is worth each month. Not only have we not been offered founder prices for subs, bulk buying time is simply not worth it, and all the prices offered are just far too expensive for what this game offers. I dont think enough can be done in 1 more month to make it worth $14.99/mth. $5/mth is realistic, $9.99/mth at a real stretch, but at $9.99/mth you should offer bulk time at a severely discounted rate that would see it down as low as $5.99/mth.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsodyssey View Post
    Decay rate for tribes, if none touch the totem or haven't logged on for over a week/month (whatever) there totem should vanish like a fart in the wind and all items on there property be fully lootable.
    That would get people exploring.

Alot of folks are waiting to see if the feature set ever gets more fleshed out, and are currently doing other things.

But I can guarantee, if the above happens, even that prospect of getting people back will also "vanish like a fart in the wind".

Quote Originally Posted by Escargot View Post
    Alot of folks are waiting to see if the feature set ever gets more fleshed out, and are currently doing other things.

But I can guarantee, if the above happens, even that prospect of getting people back will also "vanish like a fart in the wind".
    Spot on assessment dude. that would be the final straw for many.

it wont happen, that would just be dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    Didn't you know? Making multiple of the same threads in different boards makes your opinion even more valid. I disagree with 99% of what OP wants.

Spot on mate!

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    I agree the sub fees are excessive for this game. Even the annual or bi-annual subs dont offer much discount either. Bi-annual for Xsyon is $77.94 (12.99/mth), I recently subbed to Rift for 6mths and it cost me $59.94 (9.99/mth). Which game do you think is worth more money honestly? Even though they are two completely different games, there has got to be some sort of standard when working out what a game is worth each month. Not only have we not been offered founder prices for subs, bulk buying time is simply not worth it, and all the prices offered are just far too expensive for what this game offers. I dont think enough can be done in 1 more month to make it worth $14.99/mth. $5/mth is realistic, $9.99/mth at a real stretch, but at $9.99/mth you should offer bulk time at a severely discounted rate that would see it down as low as $5.99/mth.
    Then why are you moaning? Leave Xsyon and don't come back or whatever famous "LEAVE!" movie quote you want to use..
    It's not that hard. You haven't even paid for the game.. Well you have.. Mere 10$ the rest is pre-paid time.. Get a life.. Honestly.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    You haven't even paid for the game.. Well you have.. Mere 10$ the rest is pre-paid time.. Get a life.. Honestly.
    Anyone who can post here has paid at least $40 for the game. You may find this information helpful as you attempt to develop a sensible point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    Spot on mate!

Added after 11 minutes:

Then why are you moaning? Leave Xsyon and don't come back or whatever famous "LEAVE!" movie quote you want to use..
    It's not that hard. You haven't even paid for the game.. Well you have.. Mere 10$ the rest is pre-paid time.. Get a life.. Honestly.
    What in that quote you posted of me detailing the excessive price of subs, leads you to feel the need to attack me and tell me to get a life? What makes you feel the need to tell me to leave? Where in that post did I say that I wanted to leave? Perhaps intelligence isnt your strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by mmogaddict View Post
    I honestly think Jordi should rethink the sub situation, and if he does need to get the subs going, perhalps reduce it while Prelude is running, to something like $5/ month.

$15 / month for a game that is a glorified alpha is pushing things. We are customers not investors. If he wants to treat us as investors I'd like some shares please.
    A reasonable suggestion +1