Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    You really think this game is going to fail? What about games like Darkfall or EvE which really didnt get any attention untill more than a year after release. I'm pretty sure this game wont flat out fail if games like Mortal Online are still alive and running.

However I would like to see them succeed and not be an unknown underground game. Heres to Notorious games. May your comfort bars always be filled!
    Mortal Online just cut a tonne of staff and didn't they say they needed 1500 more subs to break even. Darkfall continues to make changes and add new things at least to keep people subbing off and on. It is the rate of change that matters as well.

Each game is in a different position. I don't think Xsyon will fail - but it could become less and less successful which means less subs. . .equals less money . . equals slower development. . equals less subs. . etc etc.

I logged in today and there's ALOT of activity around... more cities being built... A tribe area that I hadn't see change since release has now built some walls. All very close to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    bahh. i got got a shit ton left to do. if u are the bored remake ur cities or do ur own arena pvp or go exploring!.
    I haven't seen another player in weeks (other than the one tribemate that still logs in) and it's not for lack of trying. The world is empty.

Well, I personally can't even force myself to play any more than 10 mins in the past 3 days and I "donated" 7 days ago. Yes, I consider this a donation or say I washed 30 euros alongside my jeans, heck I shouldn't complain since I have donated more money to SWGemu than I paid for this.

It's back to SWGemu for me it's far more enjoyable than this. I will be prowling around the forums see what's happening and maybe log in a bit if and when some animals are working again that could get me going for a day or so. Until then I don't see any reason to play this anymore than I have.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I logged in today and there's ALOT of activity around... more cities being built... A tribe area that I hadn't see change since release has now built some walls. All very close to me.
    Its hopeless to say this, they won't to believe you

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    *shrug* i'm just blind i guess. or maybe players have a harry potter cloak. or maybe they just all moved out of my 9 zone chat quadrant because of my horrendous BO. or maybe they all know each other irl and talk in whispers or maybe they all use the same vent channel and i'm just left out.

I know that its me thats delusional. I apologize.

game is a desert open the eyes guys if new contents don't coming out soon after free period 95% of player don't renew

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    ........ you have the eyes of the beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    ..do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
    I haven't seen another player in weeks (other than the one tribemate that still logs in) and it's not for lack of trying. The world is empty.
    ... when a guy said he subed 7 days ago I bet hes the newest player this game has had... o/ but I havn't seen a player ... in dunno 4 days after launch maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    *shrug* i'm just blind i guess. or maybe players have a harry potter cloak. or maybe they just all moved out of my 9 zone chat quadrant because of my horrendous BO. or maybe they all know each other irl and talk in whispers or maybe they all use the same vent channel and i'm just left out.

I know that its me thats delusional. I apologize.
    This made me truely giggle

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    game is a desert open the eyes guys if new contents don't coming out soon after free period 95% of player don't renew
    I think that percentage.

I didn't see anyone...

I just saw a lot of the world in a small part of my zone was quite different.

That to me just says (people are waiting, but not without hope).

i see people all the time, not as much as before.. maybe your just in a dead zone.