Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great patch!

Great patch!

I'm seriously happy with this 6mb patch. This has brought a lot of life back into the economy. I'm already having to ask one of our high quality tool crafters to make more tools

One step in the right direction devs, keep the patches rolling!

i haven't played the new patch yet, but definite props in order to the dev team. for the noise we make it's nice to see a big patch get introduced.

Aye, a lot more in this patch than I anticipated! kudos

Ya great job on the decay per use.
    Still waiting for totem decay, decay while on the ground, etc.
    This is a good start. I would not call this a big patch, but it surely will have a major effect on how the game is played now. Trade and econ took a major step forward today.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This is a good start. I would not call this a big patch, but it surely will have a major effect on how the game is played now. Trade and econ took a major step forward today.
    Not a big patch, but big implications. Think about where we'd be if this had been in at release.

I would hope decay on the ground is really slow, like for the highest quality resources that are inside the highest quality house for example, they should decay in maybe 3 months? Plus the decay would be accelerated during winter.

I'm waiting to see how this plays about before I mass stockpile junk.

Well I agree with you about the decay on the ground.
    I think the house should decay faster than the items inside, but also have more dura than the items tend to inside.

I think depends on the items should depend on the decay. IE, eyeballs and flowers should decay a lot faster than a plastic needle, but an iron needle might decay very fast (rusting).

Well I agree with you about the decay on the ground.
    I think the house should decay faster than the items inside, but also have more dura than the items tend to inside.

I think depends on the items should depend on the decay. IE, eyeballs and flowers should decay a lot faster than a plastic needle, but an iron needle might decay very fast (rusting).
    Right, but that would be a lot of individual items to work on. But it's realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Not a big patch, but big implications. Think about where we'd be if this had been in at release.
    yeah, that's more what i was getting at. the number of complaints about decay has been huge, so in my mind that makes this patch very significant.

Pleased that they put it in, but I see NO reason at all it will affect trade or scarcity.

They were wise to err on the safe side, but the items will not decay fast enough to even make a dent in the supply.

They also need to make it much slower/harder to make the items.