Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Xsyon News

[QUOTE=Monfols;59489]This news thing is sort of retarded..
    Normally spoken news is objective and about it's subject.
    This "thing" is about how amazing the tgm alliance and their trailer is.
    They make fake interviews and post stuff that can be found everywhere.
    But we shouldn't forget that they even post about other games...
    Please change the title to Fuism news, because this or total crap or misleading for new people on these forums.[/QUOTE]

I have made the same comment. When I first joined the forums and saw a link to "Xsyon News" I thought it was an official page. Upon looking at the articles and learning more about the game and tribes I found out that this is nothing more then a biased and wildly inaccurate forum for 1 person to big up a certain portion of the population and put down another.

I quite frankly find it distubing the developers would in any way validate such a harmful link.

If nothing for the sake of the game, the name should be changed as Maelwydd has said, so ppl don't think this is associated with the developers or the actual game itself.

This is so outrageous that this guy is allowed to continue the Xsyon newspaper filled with his biased lies!

So...It kinda reminds me of...FOX NEWS? LOL!

I love it though, keep it up.

Propagander is a GREAT way to start wars after all ;]

[QUOTE=Tandarie;59571]This is so outrageous that this guy is allowed to continue the Xsyon newspaper filled with his biased lies![/QUOTE]

emo-tears are unbefitting.

[QUOTE=Salvadore;59591]So...It kinda reminds me of...FOX NEWS? LOL!

Propagander is a GREAT way to start wars after all ;][/QUOTE]

Thanks man ! ^_^ the new site is almost up and ready! Stay tuned!

[QUOTE=Salvadore;59591]So...It kinda reminds me of...FOX NEWS? LOL!

Propagander is a GREAT way to start wars after all ;][/QUOTE]

That really wasn't a compliment on the job you were doing Fur, he was just saying you are stirring the pot well enough, I don't think I'd be proud of that.

[QUOTE=furanku;59659]
    Thanks man ! ^_^ the new site is almost up and ready! Stay tuned![/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong it is all cute and stuff, but it is misleading that is why the name of your [U]personal[/U] blog should be changed. ^.^

[QUOTE=boomer0901;59665]That really wasn't a compliment on the job you were doing Fur, he was just saying you are stirring the pot well enough, I don't think I'd be proud of that.[/QUOTE]

Stirring the pot, making people cry/argue, and potentially causing fight(s) = A good job in my eyes!

I wouldn't apply at CBS just yet if I were you, but keep up the entertainment!

I think Judaires should do a news leak from BaC - he's a very formal guy.

[QUOTE=Spitfire5;60202]I think Judaires should do a news leak from BaC - he's a very formal guy.[/QUOTE]

That might be an interesting idea man!