Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Already un-subbed. Even our most hopeful members have given up after that 'event'

Right now those that bother to log in are building a giant VD

I will pick the option 3 or 4. I wasted 9 months of my like playing MO on potential. I will never waste money on a game on potential alone ever again.

1! This game doesn't have potential or promise. It already has things, if you were in the beta you would've known :3, though I wasn't, my tribes' been telling me about all the cool stuff.

Just gonna wait it out and support these guys =)!

they've got about 30 days to pull out hte miracle patch...one which at least gives me some hopethat the game will do what i want it to do.

Presently, I don't have a lot of hope...they can barely make the game run.

I continue to log in, because making bricks is, by far, the best sleep aid I have EVER found.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Since my crystal ball is in the shop, I'll go with option...

4 I'll make a decision based on the state of the game when my free time runs out.
    Agreed. (10 char)

Quote Originally Posted by unzubaru View Post
    1! This game doesn't have potential or promise. It already has things, if you were in the beta you would've known :3, though I wasn't, my tribes' been telling me about all the cool stuff.

Just gonna wait it out and support these guys =)!
    What was in beta that was that much different? What part of beta. It must have been a different beta than what I was in. Did they have more in the alpha or early beta stages that was not in the end of beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    What are you babbling about? ASked for what?
    I sent in the request to deactivate my account last night. If the game picks up or some combat changes are made I might return. I really loved this game.. but right now the devs are catering to people that enjoy to sit in peace and craft.. and they are allowing those players to have all the benefits. I don't mind being the underdog if there is a reason to be.. or something to gain from it..of even if its just to have some fun... but as it stands pvp isn't even functioning. PVP is 75% of why I play an online game. The other 25% is social... and since most of my friends have gone already that leaves me with not much intrest in logging in.

This could be a hell of a game..but right now its just an idea... an idea, that is being heavily influenced by loud people that want to solo the game in complete safety. They have managed to turn this into a boreing wasteland.

i hope in some contents soon maybe combat or me and 20 char no renew

They hired a new programmer for combat. They are working on it

this game can't survive only with crafter need a serious pve and a good combat system