Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Thanks Jadzia, the sad part is it's only about 20% complete, there will be a lot more to come, and the hardest part thus far as this the whole thing is terraformed into a mountain. It's been fun but hard.
    Yeah, I agree with Jadzia. One of our favorite parts about your setup is the tree that was used as a center point. And, considering we can't build decorative pieces or plant trees, it looks really cool and makes it unique.

Quote Originally Posted by treyu View Post
    Apache

Apache, looking good!!!

VDville

perimeter is about 80% finished..with ditchs mostly dug, land bridges complete, now just working on the walls and barricades.

Hey dubanku , saying that ur land and bridges are completed.
    You gonna keep that water inside like that? btw looks good ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    VDville

perimeter is about 80% finished..with ditchs mostly dug, land bridges complete, now just working on the walls and barricades.
    Note to self, when assaulting a siege on VD's city, poison the water. *Insert Kefka Generic Laugh Here*

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    VDville

this looks real nice. I love the swamp city feeling i get from watching the village in the middle of the river

Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    Hey dubanku , saying that ur land and bridges are completed.
    You gonna keep that water inside like that? btw looks good ^^
    That was the intent. in a seige situation we were trying to make sure that we have secure water and food stores

there is a second phase that we may embark on if i ever get the majority of the tribe active again ...but that is tiering up the interior area, with multiple defensive layers, with a keep of sorts centrally located around the totem.

with a labor force of 4-5, our overall plan has been dialed back a bit

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    your city looks amazing in this screenshot

My little trade post (because it's too small to call it by another name XD)