Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    its not a solution
    sieges can also be done late at night by some "hardcore" players - ninja sieges
    they will have to implement tools to avoid that kind of situations - and it must be done in global server or on splitted EU and US servers
    propably we still dont have that content yet bacause its difficult to do and devs must think twice every aspect before they implement it ingame

Would rather have an east coast server instead of 2.
    At least until the population is big enough for 2...

Bad argument..but one thing is certain...i as a costumer have a choice to play this game or not...and i just choose not to play because of this, in my opinion bad choice making another server...its a total gamebreaker...im really mad now...if i had some gama rays here id be green by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex0dUs101 View Post
    Failed argument when you dont even know how war mechanics are going to work. The only talk of anything so far has about extended land to, not main tribal lands, so what youre saying isnt even going to be possible as far as we know.
    Totaly agree plus there will be 3 servers just a note

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    my ping is always around 200...and this sucks in a full loot mmo
    but most of the time you will fight with people with same ping - and killing person that have large ping is not too easy
    it can be problem in fps games where you need precise aim - but in mmo its not that bad

Xsyon Citizen
    Ok, so we won't be able to take-over tribes after prelude? Have I missed something?

I am totally in favour of this. To combat problems with map size/population, size the map according to player base? Start the EU server with smaller map size till numbers grow, then consider expansion. Time zone differences and ping issues make EU server a big plus for me

Probably the worst news I have heard about this game. I have been a staunch supporter of this game since I have bought it and have been following it for quite some time but this is just horrible news to me. One of the reasons I enjoy this game so much is that it is currently a single server and I can communicate with people all over the world, much like Eve Online. I do not understand why the community, which still isn't very big needs to be fragmented like this. This is just awful.

Bad, bad, bad idea.

I don't have the dev tools to tell me how many unique people log in each day but I don't think that splitting the population like this will help at all.

If there are population issues with the game down the road, I cant ever see a server merge being successful in a game like this.

It may look like there are a lot of people playing now but you can only get a real idea of the population a month or two after the game releases.

That is when you should add a second server, not this early.

Quote Originally Posted by Hampy View Post
    Bad argument..but one thing is certain...i as a costumer have a choice to play this game or not...and i just choose not to play because of this, in my opinion bad choice making another server...its a total gamebreaker...im really mad now...if i had some gama rays here id be green by now.
    personally i will stay but will play on US
    and hope that guys from less populated server (prolly EU) will return to US
    and another hope that game will survive till that time