Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I never lie. Not my style.
    Not supreme set. South Camp set, supreme looks the same, we were talking about vanity items so stats don't matter, do they. I still wonder who did you talk to who you though was me.
    Haha.
    Xsyon needs more vanity items ROFL. What we have isnt enough. We need MORE. More safe zones too. More things that just "look cool" is what is needed.

I love these carebears.

The voice of reason

Quote Originally Posted by AndyI View Post
    I am completely sick and tired of this pathetic childish argument about PVP'rs and carebears when the issues are fundamentally nothing to do with that and never have been. Lack of features, balance and reason to do anything are and always have been the issues, you just choose to spin it to your viewpoint.
    Thanks Andy, for your voice of reason in an exhasting and futile thread that frankly made my head hurt.

Sheesh....yous guys still going at it.

When i posted this i thought it was fairly simple i will reword incase it caused confusion
    Combat on Hold (eg are we fairly happy now where its at atm) and would people then be happy if we started seeing more content additions in comparison (eg zombies/carts/ranged weapons etc) which now appears underway in Jordis latest answered questions (my post was a day too early

Agree with AndyI, carebears vs PvP....fanboi vs trolls whatever way you wanna spin it.....couldnt give a toss tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Why is there a thread for this? You guys do realize they have a dedicated developer for combat mechanics and AI. They can work on things in parallel so stop asking something to be put on hold that is 75% done or else nothing in this game will be in a satisfactory state.
    Derek, (and few others) thanks for actually keeping it short and on topic , reason for thread Derek was to get constructive comments back from people who may know more than i do. Yeh i understand they now have a separate team but over the last while it "SEEMED" as though it was combat focused, however i understand they had big issues trying to sort disconnect issues etc so hopefully now they got to grips with that we may start seeing a variety of content.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Haha.
    Xsyon needs more vanity items ROFL. What we have isnt enough. We need MORE. More safe zones too. More things that just "look cool" is what is needed.

I love these carebears.
    You really are having issues with reading. Where did I exactly say Xsyon needs more vanity items ? Actually in this whole thread I keep saying that Xsyon needs the items/buildings to actually do something apart of looking cool, and that is what you argue with, lol.

Still waiting for you to tell who was the character you talked to in game you thought was me. I'd like to know if someone is acting like she/he was me in game. Or did you simply lie about it ?

You really are having issues with reading. Where did I exactly say Xsyon needs more vanity items ? Actually in this whole thread I keep saying that Xsyon needs the items/buildings to actually do something apart of looking cool, and that is what you argue with, lol.
    Pure vanity items may have value as well, if they are very rare and looks really good. But Xsyon has nothing like that.
    Sorry, I guess I misunderstood this post BY YOU about vanity items.

Inhabit, Im very very sad at how combat is in the game right now. You are happy with the way it is right now? Armor's effect is much less now, Preorder weapons are still the best in the game sorta (fists are really the best DPS), and that it takes 10mins to kill someone? That makes you happy?

Well I guess Im outruled here, I hope you guys enjoy it. Not like I can really play this game much anymore, the current state of the game for me is next to worthless. I would rather play Tetris than this game in its state. All 100 people playing likely are having a blast if they think like these carebears do.

Inhabit, Im very very sad at how combat is in the game right now. You are happy with the way it is right now? Armor's effect is much less now, Preorder weapons are still the best in the game sorta (fists are really the best DPS), and that it takes 10mins to kill someone? That makes you happy?
    Thanks for the constructive post, so are you saying they basically increased the base damage a player can take, but armour was left as it was therefore closing the gap between being naked/armoured?

Yeh 10mins does seem overkill however "IF" the effort vs reward was good then wouldnt be so bad, but in saying that i would get a tribe mate to come along and help if the reward was good enough(this clearly isn't the case at this moment in time).

However this was the point in my post "IF" they start hammering out more content/reasons (for everyone) as of now which makes the reward greater would people be happy with this seeing smaller updates to the combat.(As Derek said above if they can split their time then we will see whats coming over the next few weeks)

Well I guess Im outruled here, I hope you guys enjoy it. Not like I can really play this game much anymore, the current state of the game for me is next to worthless. I would rather play Tetris than this game in its state. All 100 people playing likely are having a blast if they think like these carebears do.
    Your had to then spoil it didn't ya XD

100% agreed. There is no reason to pvp.
    1- no point to it.
    2- we can get everything we need from resources.
    3- I dont spend 24/7 toning my character for pvp.

Now it would make it more interesting if perhaps we got rare loot when we killed a player. Such like very rare human skull or whatever. Perhaps 2 types one for Pkrs (evil) and one for people who only kill pkrs (good) the more one does the more items one would get either way. The more evil one becomes would change the path of your crafting patterns as more evil looking and vice versa. This would increase pvp in game and perhaps population.

NOTE:
    Your alignment would also effect how your construction schemes look. I could see someone with a dark walls castle, dead trees, real evil looking, and in the good side, golden halls, bright marble stone etc.

Also may I suggest adding tiers to tribe building instead of amount a players a tribe has. As a player builds so much, their land increases to the next level. and so on. If a smaller tribe is near, they would either have to work harder to overcome the tribe instead of the bigger tribe being subject to not growing. I mean Legion has 39 Members and only 6-7 are active on a daily basis. But we sure work our butts of, and would probably would work harder to get to the next tier (Just think that at tier two you learn the scheme for stairs, or a second floor) my mouth is drooling with all the possibilities.

Xsyon Citizen
    Maybe it would help if we were allowed to have two characters per account?

I mean, my character is 'tuned' for crafting/gathering stuff.. hence my reluctance to go out and fight others.. it would be rather pointless because I have virtually no points in combat skills.
    Now if I'd have a second one I could join a pvp guild (or even get some lessons in how to pvp with some chance of a positive outcome) or fight people at random.

Buying a second account and the second subscription fee is just too much I feel for the game in its current state...

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Maybe it would help if we were allowed to have two characters per account?

I mean, my character is 'tuned' for crafting/gathering stuff.. hence my reluctance to go out and fight others.. it would be rather pointless because I have virtually no points in combat skills.
    Now if I'd have a second one I could join a pvp guild (or even get some lessons in how to pvp with some chance of a positive outcome) or fight people at random.

Buying a second account and the second subscription fee is just too much I feel for the game in its current state...
    how about buying a second slot? lol

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by dali2gala View Post
    how about buying a second slot? lol
    Is that possible then? If so, I did not know this...

Edit (after 1 minute):
    Nope, I don't have such an option.

If you meant to suggest buying another account, that is what I find too expensive just for a second pvp-character..