Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokilla View Post
    Sorry about that. I totaly brain farted. While talking on vent I made that same error. Corrected it in voice and still somehow typed 11:23 here. GAH!

Well... I did have to get my calculator out to double check my math... did we go to school together in Missouri? Rithmatic was not a strong course here! lol!

er um make that SERVER TO RESTART 12:23 AM CENTRAL

sry i screwed the pooch on the 1st post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today 09:23 PM
    Xsyon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server will be back up in about 3 hours. We're running a few final tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokilla View Post
    Sorry about that. I totaly brain farted. While talking on vent I made that same error. Corrected it in voice and still somehow typed 11:23 here. GAH!
    hehe yah, the trick to getting in before the flood is to announce its up an hour LATER than it actually is hehe jk
    Had me all confused thinking Central and Pacific ate up Mountain.

Of course if you live in Navajo Territory...who knows what crazy time it is atm...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Risk View Post
    hehe yah, the trick to getting in before the flood is to announce its up an hour LATER than it actually is hehe jk
    Had me all confused thinking Central and Pacific ate up Mountain.

Of course if you live in Navajo Territory...who knows what crazy time it is atm...hehe
    lol

Wierd. Post #12 is actualy post #1 from the 2nd thread I made about the server.