Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So the game is barely launched, missing half of the features that are already on the dev's 'to-do' list and you're already bitching for events and random spawns? Have you really crafted everything, levelled all your skills, built everything, been everywhere, killed everything already?

They need to FIX stuff first and then get in the basic content that's listed in the game features before they even consider this type of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    So the game is barely launched, missing half of the features that are already on the dev's 'to-do' list and you're already bitching for events and random spawns? Have you really crafted everything, levelled all your skills, built everything, been everywhere, killed everything already?

They need to FIX stuff first and then get in the basic content that's listed in the game features before they even consider this type of crap.
    Yeah true, Lag and performance should be first priority. But it's better to at least have constructive threads disscussing ideas than just filling the forum with the same threads about chrashes and loading entities.

Originally Posted by Lily

And what will they be fixing it for if everyone bails out through sheer boredom. They need content to keep people in the game ,I believe they will be lucky to have HALF of there current subscribers resubscribing after there $40 runs out without Content and Combat fixes in the next 4 weeks. Balls in there court now but not for long.

Dont get me wrong I love this game and im very Patient ,but ill be brutaly Honest I wont be resubing with the current format if things dont improve in the next few weeks, I may resub in 6 months just to check out progress but thats if the game is even running by then , I hope for the best and hope its sorted soon ,now maybe they released this thing a little to early maybe they should of waited 4 weeks , Is this our fault ? no its not. but they have to expect this kind of feedback when they launch a game before its ready, now all we want is things to do beside make sand castles.

Quote Originally Posted by Davonpk View Post
    i would like a event like this.
    A king racoon has spawned and decayed all the trees around zone ???. now the trees dont bear any good logs. in order to get the trees health back players must find him in the mountains around zone ??? and kill him or else the trees around zone ??? will die. this would be a good way of stopping macroers because this can happen if too much of an action is done in a limited amount of time.
    wtf... I agree some break from the grind but mystical tree destroying killer racoons is not the way to go here. Seriously smoke moar.

Xsyon was actually planned to "launch" with around 500 subscribers, quietly and under the radar. Then during the Prelude (first 6-9 months), things would be developed and added slowly.

The comparatively huge playerbase that materialised at launch has resulted in Jooki's focus shifting from development to urgently fixing lag and optimising the game code. Add on top of that the efforts to develop a whole new range of tribal land sizes and the mechanics around that. Currently he seems to be struggling to get the ingame systems to work with the much larger population base.

A numer of things that were working during beta are now not even switched on yet. It will take time and patches and fixes to get the "launched" game up to the same level of content we had in beta, so I don't expect much in the way of new features in the next 2 months.

The game will probably be pretty much the same in 2 months' time, but by then it should be stable and a lot of the launch bugs should be gone.

Xsyon was actually planned to "launch" with around 500 subscribers, quietly and under the radar. Then during the Prelude (first 6-9 months), things would be developed and added slowly.

The comparatively huge playerbase that materialised at launch has resulted in Jooki's focus shifting from development to urgently fixing lag and optimising the game code. Add on top of that the efforts to develop a whole new range of tribal land sizes and the mechanics around that. Currently he seems to be struggling to get the ingame systems to work with the much larger population base.

A numer of things that were working during beta are now not even switched on yet. It will take time and patches and fixes to get the "launched" game up to the same level of content we had in beta, so I don't expect much in the way of new features in the next 2 months.

The game will probably be pretty much the same in 2 months' time, but by then it should be stable and a lot of the launch bugs should be gone.
    I think we all understand this , I just agree with OP, and im sure you can understand that without the revenue from subs there will be very little further development, content is needed to keep subs its just plain business, nothing is for free and people wont keep paying for a game with nothing to do.

Right now it's a game of dodgeball. The dev team vs the subscribers. They have one ball between them and we are all charging the line screaming. That line is when they start charging a monthly fee. If we hit it and they still only have one ball they are screwed.

thats the way I see it too....