Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    There should be a full wipe today and next one will be probaly final wipe on 14th

I'd agree, use the time we have from the wipe we are getting today to start a character. Get used to the game on that 1 before the head start on the 14th when you might play differently since it will count then

well, i went ahead and bought it. i had been looking for a game where i can just build and do whatever for a while now. it looks like this is the game i had been looking for.

im having to wait until next friday to actually buy the game and its killing me i wish i could go ahead and get started now lol. forum watching isnt cutting it anymore

2 months sub is $30 isnt it, so minus that and its $10 plus access before the game begins, so you can have a heads up before new players, also recieve a unique weapon.
    Thats more than most MMO's offer! Most offer 1 month free, and only special items if you pay more for the collectors edition.

40 bucks and u get 60 day sub (you get 1 free month standard in all mmorpgs so the "2" was just marketing trickery lol).

That's a fair price if the game "works".

Well there is a option to pay with paypal so that you dont have to pay for the subscription, just the $39.99. That way if after 2 months your not interested you wont have to worry about cancelling any sub.

Quote Originally Posted by pluzoid View Post
    Well there is a option to pay with paypal so that you dont have to pay for the subscription, just the $39.99. That way if after 2 months your not interested you wont have to worry about cancelling any sub.
    This is what I did.

Ah, nice heads up... I'm going to buy this tomorrow (Fri 11th) when I get back from work and give it a damn good whirl. I can experiment for a week till the big wipe on the 18th. I should within a week or so, let alone 2 months, know if I want to stay.. It's all looking extremely promising though I must say....