Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    With the lag being terrible when traveling between zones I think a lot of people are staying home. I know we haven't been leaving our area lately because of it.
    Yeah, we live right on the border of a zone, and it becomes impossible to move logs inbetween our log pile and our camp.

i went roaming tonight. seen around 7 players. But then again where i live is generally active. But i beleave all tribes taken a hit. i went from 20 active all hours of the day down to 2-6 active a day and 15 at odd hours throughout the week. So i hope things get fixed soon.

I would say we lost about a third of our members due to the Launch fiasco. After that, they slowly bled away until I think we may have 1 or 2 people logging in every once in a while to work on stuff.

Most of our tribe has moved on due to 2 main factors:

1. Crafting is incredibly painful. After a couple hours of dragging, clicking, selecting, clicking etc etc etc my wrist and hand are screaming at me to stop and find something (ANYTHING) else to do.

2. There is nothing to do but Craft (see #1). There are no mobs and no meaningful PvP. What little PvP there is is ruined by stupid looting bugs (bag permissions and the water exploit), and a crappy combat system.

Fix these things and people may return. Without something to do besides the painful crafting system, this game is not worth playing for free. If these things are not fixed before our preorder time is done I think Xsyon will change from a ghost town to a huge empty graveyard.

I log in now and then, but am just waiting for Xsyon to start going.

Not dissapointed with the game or anything though, i just dont want to burn through everything to do.

As for less people on the forums, I imagine it is half people not playing the game and three quarters the fact that nearly all the threads on the forums are whiners/trolls/flamers/doomsayers etc.

I read possibly one thread a day, sometimes not even that.

The reason you can't see people in game is PvP.

It is broken to hell and not fun to kill or be killed now.

I been killed while i couldn't fight back. Because i was laughing.

Things in game now are for construction, but i see people try to play this game as a PvP game now.

Go try something else (there are many games with meaningful PvP), let people who understand "PvP sucks now" to play. And next time you come you'll see more people.

My hubbie and myself wont be bothering to play until there's something for us to actually do that doesnt give us RSI. If that doesn't happen until after the free time is up, we wont be resubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by ayhanket View Post
    Go try something else (there are many games with meaningful PvP), let people who understand "PvP sucks now" to play. And next time you come you'll see more people.
    This is horrible advice for any game. Most people that leave a game (myself included) to "try something else" never come back.

I really like Xsyon and think it could become something great. I just hope there is someone left here to notice when that happens.

I've been on every single day expect for days here and there where I was busy with other things. (maybe 3 or so days since launch) and I've seen 904 and 864 go from extremely active daily local chat to .. well chatting here and there to... ha.. well this nothing. I logged on last night for most of the night while I was doing work and from 11am to 5am nothing.. no chatter nor did I see anyone.

So to me at least my in area it is already a ghost town, its like those days when you don't want to get dressed and lay down naked all day well thats how I feel when I log on to Xsyon.

I dont see anyone in 699 anymore.

I see a LOT of big tribe areas that are completely terraformed just sitting now. Most have even taken down their totems.

We need some MOBS to fight until the pvp system is fixed.

Added after 6 minutes:

i forgot to metntion out of around 20 members we currently have 3 playing.. the other guys have moved on

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    I dont see anyone in 699 anymore.

I see a LOT of big tribe areas that are completely terraformed just sitting now. Most have even taken down their totems.

We need some MOBS to fight until the pvp system is fixed.

Added after 6 minutes:

i forgot to metntion out of around 20 members we currently have 3 playing.. the other guys have moved on
    hugs I know the feeling I had over 30 peope in beta and I found out after launch all 23 people quit and got refunds.