Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Interested

Helloes.
    From what you described it is a my way of playing
    How and where can I meet you if you still want new recruits.

Hi, Hultay

Please register into our Nomad Recruitment threat in our website at www.nomadsofxsyon.com and I will
    meet you there. This is only so that I can add you to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group so that you can get caught up with all of the latest with our tribe. Thank you for your interest in joining our nomad family. See you there

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Rutgrr
    Nomad Redge

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
    to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Glovrii

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Greetings to all,

I'd like to take this time to announce that Nomad Elder Adric will be serving The Nomad Empire as our new Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister. I think we can all agree that the importance of a Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister can not be underestimated, particularly when viewed through nomad eyes facing a dangerous and unpredictable world littered with limited resources and an emerging populace comprised of foreign tribes who will compete ferociously for those limited resources.

Nomad Elder Adric has the qualifications and has proven to be quite skilled, knowledgeable and resourceful in the area of trade and barter. It is with great confidence that he is asked to serve The Nomad Empire as our Mercantile Exchange Minister as we strive to become not only self-reliant in all of our wants and needs, but also profitable in trade as we seek to exchange those resources in which we are plentiful for those that will allow us to sustain our bounty full lifestyle of self reliance.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister Adric should you have any concerns regarding those areas of trade and barter that are so important to the success of our people and The Nomad Empire. The Nomad Empire is confident in Nomad Elder Adric's skills and abilities to carry out the duties of Nomad Mercantile Exchange Minister for The Nomad Empire. We wish him well in his quest of ensuring health and prosperity to The Nomad Empire.

Ashanti
    Creed Guardian
    Nomads of Xsyon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Lialla

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Aelfflaed

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Kaczar

You guys sounds almoust exactly like what i'm looking for =) however, judging from the amount of replies here, you are now a very large tribe? what i'm mainly looking for is a tribe where i can RP as a shaman/druid healer, and live a semi-nomadic life (as i don't think they have any mechanics supporting a full nomadic tribe behavior as of yet). I'm from Europe, and therefore i'm wondering if you have EU players in your tribe? Other than that, I would love to join ^_^