Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kelmorian View Post
    I just keep telling myself that SWG and WoW had the same issues with their first week of launch but when you wanna play its hard not to get antsy.
    yea, every MMO I've played..yet to see one where the launch was a agreement of everyone going "this is a well planned, near flawless launch..bravo team!" granted some are better than others..but yet to be one I know of that didnt have a week or so of the community wanting to hang the dev team after 'go live" date.

I expected it coming in, others that have played MMO sometimes tend to forget the rocky starts for a few weeks they all had, and only remember the year+ or so they played where it was good and stable.

I think Jooky with his SMALL dev team, is proportionally doing MUCH better than others MMOS in the same timeframe..if you consider the manhours put into bugfixes..

WoW/SWG/AoC had a 50+ devteam for 2 weeks grinding away at code to get it fixed..Jooky has what, 2 people actually working on code? at the 'manhour' rate he techinically has a few months before hes doing worse than those launches.

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    could they keep the server down during US peak time as well please..

Otherwise they wil lget an unfair advantage LOL
    it already will be 9pm PST is only an estimate.

why is it called 6 hour downtime? isnt it closer to 12 hours? zZzZzzZzzZZZzZZz

Quote Originally Posted by jaqknife View Post
    it already will be 9pm PST is only an estimate.
    Nope still 4 hours to go for everyone boss.

With such a major patch, I fear that either they gonna fuck it totally up again, or they fixed some of the lag issues we've been having the last week.. Or both.. :S

Changes, good or bad, mostly never come alone with one of the former.. Anyway devs, you managed to fix alot of issues already, so I hope we wont be thrown back to the stone age again.. (Though right now it feels like we actually are in the stone age )

Cross your fingers Archery makes it in ^^

But lets see, since the maintinance+update was after some crash i bet they update something server side and not something gameplay wise

They already posted that it was a server update if anyone bothered to read it

Server back up, good that they estimated large rather than a small estimate.

4h before ETA, Rage threads are usually up after 1min, were are the Thank you Dev's-Threads ?

Xsyon Citizen
    I made my own, and it was better than this one.