View Poll Results: Xsyon EU Server

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    OH SHIT I VOTED YES, nooo, i thought he was talking about getting the server out of the worst place it could be situated and in a better place in the EU

we should reset the poll aftre the experience from yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Hampy View Post
    What he said is the same thing he had said before...there will be an EU server, this game is not what some people expected..a single world sandbox game, that was one of the reasons i liked it...and a very important one, for me ofc.

With this i am disapointed...but its the dev choice...i have a choice also...to not play this game because its a really important factor in my mind that just broke the game for me.
    And you should read his post if the world is only capable of suporting limited numbers of players and that destroys the community dynamic, theres no other choice. A number of worlds developing and they will both be sandbox you just won't be able to rule both.
    The preffered approach is connected continents which seems like a win win to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stundorn View Post
    we should reset the poll aftre the experience from yesterday
    Indeed, I reckon more people would see another server as a positive thing in a new poll.

Guess they did make the EU server... sucks

Quote Originally Posted by inferno3387 View Post
    Guess they did make the EU server... sucks
    No they dint yet.. just a eu downlaod server.
    It might come, unknown as of yet, the email sent indicates its still a option. we know they will /would have a eu backup server maybe we reached the point that its simple needed, maybe we havent yet..soon(tm) we shall know.

Please keep it a single shard game!

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    No they dint yet.. just a eu downlaod server.
    It might come, unknown as of yet, the email sent indicates its still a option. we know they will /would have a eu backup server maybe we reached the point that its simple needed, maybe we havent yet..soon(tm) we shall know.
    Good thanks for the info. I hope they don't split this game up... like I have said multiple times before (if anyone even read it) The only reason why you need faster ping is for combat, but the combat is not very good in this game and is slow so it shouldn't matter... not like you have to build buildings faster than the person next to you

This game makes no sense on separate servers. Instancing is better then separate servers. For the love of God (pick yours) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!