Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Almost everything you described was PVP oriented.. You'll seriously have to give it some time to get that part in and done.. The devs have said the combat is going to change.. Safezones will change, etc.. Prelude is just a place to start building up your tribe and building a territory. Once we are out of prelude expect mass destruction and tons of PVP fun..

for now PVP is the least developed part of the game.. but it should be obvious why. there is so much detail to every aspect of this game it's crazy. Also I think you've seen as everyone else has the billion totems placed in every inch of the game. People are probably just waiting for more bugs to get fixed or perhaps still just rerolling until they find a place they want to be..

If you don't see anyone, then you must be in a really bad location. We have thriving communities all around us. I think it will thrive even more once they get some of the lag issues taken care of. I think the population will be bumped even more as they start adding more features. Either way you look at it, I think the future is bright so far. As far as is it a pvp game or crafting game. Its whatever you want. I have pvp'ed maybe 2 times. The rest of the time I spend crafting (Trying to get my bloody architecture up), while others of my tribe are much more pvp oriented. I think thats one of the good things about the game. The choices of playing how you want.

Im loving this game so far -performance issues, i had that in the first week. Now, perfect, no lag when i play, no fps issues etc.

Its been a long time since a game really got me hooked over the past few years. I actually am excited when i know i will log into the game and play it while some games in the past i was like MEH, logging in, ok, done, logging out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajones View Post
    If you want some PvP, try moving your totem off of that Tar so people actually have a chance to get at it. It's the only draw to your area there is and you've got it locked down inside a homestead.

Sittin' at the top of that peak on the southern lake island, bitchin about nothing to do, and you have one of the biggest draws in the game sealed up. Go figure.
    I've noticed this also. Totem on tar makes it inaccessible to all others in the game and I'm not talking hard to get I'm talking litteraly the game will not let you grab the Tar. This seems very game breaking. So atm we have one tribe that has access to an item no one else can have just by having their totem in the right place at the right time. I'm sure there may be other places with tar but it's very rare and so far seems to be the only item you litteraly cannot pick up unless you are in the tribe that placed the totem or there is no totem around. If I'm mistaken or there is another thread on this please do direct me that way. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ac1dtrip View Post
    I've noticed this also. Totem on tar makes it inaccessible to all others in the game and I'm not talking hard to get I'm talking litteraly the game will not let you grab the Tar. This seems very game breaking. So atm we have one tribe that has access to an item no one else can have just by having their totem in the right place at the right time. I'm sure there may be other places with tar but it's very rare and so far seems to be the only item you litteraly cannot pick up unless you are in the tribe that placed the totem or there is no totem around. If I'm mistaken or there is another thread on this please do direct me that way. Thank you.
    As far as I know tar has no use for now. How knows, when they open up new lands there might be a lot of tar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    As far as I know tar has no use for now. How knows, when they open up new lands there might be a lot of tar.
    Or tar is used to make fire arrows or other weapons only these special tribes can have. Either way doesn't seem balanced or fair the way it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if Xsyon has switched to a singleplayer game, because I'm hardly seeing anyone. Had my alt running along the junk pile gathering for hours the last few nights and have only been attacked twice.

It's probably because

1) Combat is a joke

2) You cant loot anyone because they all carry private bins on their backs.

3) Crafting is bad - right click on your tools and ingredients every time, even if your crafting the same thing over again!

4) No animals

5) Safe zones - The only places there are people to kill seem to be right around their safe zones. As soon as you attack them they bolt to safety, even though their backpacks cant be looted anyways.

The only people I'm seeing play this game are people hiding away in their safe zone terraforming, because it is the only feature this game does well.

I see more people playing Mortal Online, and this game has only been released for 1 week + 1 day and everyone has a 2 month sub.
    I disagree with your topic, but totally agree with you on these gamekilling bugs. They need fixed immediately. Private backpacks and swimming are ruining PVP.

Or tar is used to make fire arrows or other weapons only these special tribes can have. Either way doesn't seem balanced or fair the way it is now.

Balanced, fair? Sorry but if they are the only ones to do it then yeah that sucks but thats how goes. Figure out a way to beat them despite the advantage, if this ever comes true.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    Balanced, fair? Sorry but if they are the only ones to do it then yeah that sucks but thats how goes. Figure out a way to beat them despite the advantage, if this ever comes true.
    Except with current game mechanics even when tribes are able to be attacked they can choose to be attacked. Also this tar seems to be in a safe zone so attacking them anyhow is impossible. Only strategy is straight up joining their guild and conning them out of it or buying it which again gives them a huge advantage.

If I remember well Jordi said tar will only be used in a later phase of the game, after Prelude.