Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Still looking too garner some good quality man power, if you actually understand what that means put in your app. Pvp, crafter, builder all welcome, mature, real life comes first, drama free.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Still looking too garner some good quality man power, if you actually understand what that means put in your app. Pvp, crafter, builder all welcome, mature, real life comes first, drama free.
    This couldn't be more true! Join AR today!!

One of the few guilds still looking to be fully active in the game, come join us have some fun. Pvp, what little of it there is, crafting, city building, exploration. 100% drama free, mature group. Real life comes first, vent, forums.

^^^ join us if you see the potential in this game and don't want a group of people who are going to abandon it right away.

give Xsyon a chance! AR is!

Sign me up!....(what was that jordi?...really...aww thats not fair....plz plz no more whip)....sorry i can't

You can be here in spirit Dez. There's a spot for you if your get fired though! I mean if Jordi sets you free

We are still here and cooking

We help new ppl as well, this is not a charity guild though, ppl still need to pull their weight, but we are very helpful and friendly even to ppl outside of the guilds, already helped more than a half dozen homesteaders with free tools and such, advice is always free.

Our tribe is growing stronger and our foothold grows bigger. We are in an excellent spot for expansion once the green mist starts to disappear. Still looking for more fighters, crafters, builders, be what you want to be in the Republic. Join today and lets have some fun.

I'm currently making runs to other tribes, if you'd like to have a visit plz PM with your location. Or PM me in game: Appollo

Ty.

Also if you're into terraforming and building something great, you would love our place, we're going to try and get some screenshots going.

Also if you're a trader or crafter we are on the outskirts of carson city, when the green mist starts going we'll be in prime territory.

Just ordered, downloaded and installed the game. Been browsing the forum while its been downloading and found information telling me that it is a good idea to know what starter area a tribe is near, before making your choice, so I am wondering where you are based near..