Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post

if that's true they must all be independently wealthy...500*15 = 7,500/mo, 1000*15= 15,000/mo. I mean that barely covers hosting and bandwidth.
    now they can afford more due the heavy load of people but they didn't need that much bandwith for like 1000 people.
    they won't be all online on the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Yeah I'm nice That was my way of saying 'Stop flat out lieing and learn to count noob !!!'
    let me break it down for you...
    2 weeks (Original 'head start' period)
    2 weeks (free play' (becaue it was so broken you could barely play) period
    2 weeks ('official release date to now period')
    = 6 weeks

Why are you folks such apologists? I mean it's reality? It's not crying, it's not bitching, not 'lieing' it is a statemen of fact.

It's great that they appear to have their feet under them...now it's time for them to start moving them rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzlexx View Post
    Lol yea I'm the moron at least I'm not QQing on the forums because they had issues on release. And the reason I asked that was because you have an attitude that this game should be in perfect running condition from the start. Which no MMO has ever been perfect from day 1 and it usually takes a while, but whatever keep taking what I say out of context and continue crying over issues they're working on.
    No your the moron qqing about someone qqing.. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    No your the moron qqing about someone qqing.. LMAO
    And now you're trolling about someone qq'ing about someone else qq'ing. That makes me... confused. =/

Please address combat. Skills are maxed, nothing to do, would be fun to be able to at least TRY to pvp.

Another note - I keep seeing the same peoples posting "its supposed to be 6-9 months like this", and "combat is last priority" and others negative to combat. Strangely, I also see the same people posting "It's for US to evolve xsyon...".

Sounds counterproductive to me. Cant evolve if you arent willing to at least accept the fact that combat needs EVOLVED. Sitting idly by for 6-9 months without addressing it will send people away in droves.

***BEFORE TROLLS STATE: "Fine then leave, gimme your stuff, we dont need you" and all that other baby shit - The game needs a population to survive. Quit advocating for people to leave. You are killing the game by doing so.

I was right at the tipping point.I'm happy to say the new patch has renewed my faith in the team, and their product. I was attacked by five animals today in a very small area.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    Please address combat. Skills are maxed, nothing to do, would be fun to be able to at least TRY to pvp.

Another note - I keep seeing the same peoples posting "its supposed to be 6-9 months like this", and "combat is last priority" and others negative to combat. Strangely, I also see the same people posting "It's for US to evolve xsyon...".

Sounds counterproductive to me. Cant evolve if you arent willing to at least accept the fact that combat needs EVOLVED. Sitting idly by for 6-9 months without addressing it will send people away in droves.

***BEFORE TROLLS STATE: "Fine then leave, gimme your stuff, we dont need you" and all that other baby shit - The game needs a population to survive. Quit advocating for people to leave. You are killing the game by doing so.
    I don't recall anyone saying combat was last priority... Not first priority sure...not the game's main priority sure, but never heard last. Combat was ALWAYS supposed to be "fixed" within the first month or two of release (I thought I heard first 2 weeks somewhere). It was just a matter of focusing on getting the game to work first. The only thing 6-9 months was about was war/sieging.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post

Can i have your stuff?

Xsyon Citizen
    I'm starting to notice the same dozen or so clueless nublets popping up to make vapid knee-jerk responses to anything VD posts.

I don't have the energy for this anymore. Dubs, enjoy your pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Monfols View Post
    now they can afford more due the heavy load of people but they didn't need that much bandwith for like 1000 people.
    they won't be all online on the same time.
    Lol. You didn't even get the point <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm starting to notice the same dozen or so clueless nublets popping up to make vapid knee-jerk responses to anything VD posts.

I don't have the energy for this anymore. Dubs, enjoy your pets.

Lol. You didn't even get the point <3
    No we didnt get the point, Please Explain again.