Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Not acting tough..we are a pvp clan that cant stand carebare whiney children like you.
    Hopefully your stick around in this game so you can come and steal my tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    The spawn areas are set to be safe. Is this not working?
    not it was not working a couple wipes ago, as i was killed myself in the spawn areas haven't tested it recently as am just waiting for final wipe myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Not acting tough..we are a pvp clan that cant stand carebare whiney children like you.
    you probably bought the wrong game then.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    you probably bought the wrong game then.
    yes the whiney children are really horrible

well i dont even have to comment

RUN FORREST!

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    yes the whiney children are really horrible
    That's sig worthy coming from you Vodas!

Quote Originally Posted by vorg View Post
    The spawn areas need to be made safe zones or the players will be griefed seconds after they log in.

Pk'ing players as they spawn in is NOT playing the game, It is NOT testing for bugs, IT IS GRIEFING and such players should be banned for it. What's more pk'ing players as they spawn in to get tools and equipment is also cheating. Not everyone creates char's optimized to fast and fight making it impossible to get away.
    The taste of your salty tears is nourishment to the soul of griefers everywhere. Why indulge them with the forum rants they so crave????? LOL

I have two accounts and two pcs side by side. I know for a fact that a character that is logging in appears in game a few seconds before that player even has the game world rendered.

Not too much of a challenge killing a character that that is not even fully logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by SotekOne View Post
    According to your definition, rerolling is cheating too.
    how is FIXING the situation of being raped cheating? i didnt have a random chance to NOT start with tools. its not like a DnD char were i dont like my roll and reroll! this is more under having made the perfect char u get in game and the dungeon master throws me into a pit or puts some janky curse on me. nothing u can do about it.