Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    The way i see the game right now, is were basically going to become the world and the quests and npc's and everything that is in all those other games on launch day.

so when prelude ends there is going to be this history of this tribe attacks that tribe, this area is known for gankers, that area is where this group is, you can get missions from this town in Zone X, were making the game world and as some have asked for a jungle gym and monkey bars in the sandbox, were making them for the other players.

which is why the focus should be on construction, recruiting and expansion.
    your rationalites are retarded, you are assuming everyone in game is going to be static basically all the examples you gave are moot when the land expands... oh and there is only 1 set of monkey bars in this sand box, everones playing on the same 1... theres no diversity you can live in zone 1 or 1000 everyones villages armor and weapons are all the same, no one needs you to go on quests cuz everything is so easy to get, so what are we building?

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    your rationalites are retarded, you are assuming everyone in game is going to be static basically all the examples you gave are moot when the land expands... oh and there is only 1 set of monkey bars in this sand box, everones playing on the same 1... theres no diversity you can live in zone 1 or 1000 everyones villages armor and weapons are all the same, no one needs you to go on quests cuz everything is so easy to get, so what are we building?
    well said.

In my opinion, everything wrong with the game boils down to 2 things.

1) Everything is so easy to get because junk piles are way to big/give too much stuff.

2) Nothing needs replacing, because nothing breaks, so no one has to trade.

Right now it's like, say I go out and die lose my entire set of armor, oh no! all I have to do is walk back to my tribe area and get another of the 550,000 sets available.

Forums are getting boring lately

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Forums are getting boring lately
    Much like some QQ newspaper i read briefly the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Much like some QQ newspaper i read briefly the other day.
    There is no news... nothing is going on, I have a tribe of the week done but that is about it.

No news? How about the news that some guy named funraku was trying to find hax toolkit for Xsyon and got found out?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocoma

"@Furanku FYI when requesting cheats for a game from a hacking site it is probably not a good idea to use the same account name on that site as you use for said game. Just saying."

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...macroers/page7 -- somewhere around #62

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    No news? How about the news that some guy named funraku was trying to find hax toolkit for Xsyon and got found out?

"@Furanku FYI when requesting cheats for a game from a hacking site it is probably not a good idea to use the same account name on that site as you use for said game. Just saying."

Now that! THAT ! IS PURE INTERNETS ENTERTAINMENT! This is why i love Xsyon. And its Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post

Wow rofl ! And he is smart enough to use the same forumname ? Furanku, this is really something you should write about in your newspaper. If you don't, I hope New Vegas will.

no comment this is actualy jerry springer show full with suprises