Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    You dimwits made him cancel the plan for a server with that kind of ruleset, because of all of your crying. Live with that decision.
    you are misunderstanding me.

The war server was for war all the time with no pvp location restrictions.

That's not what I'm asking for.

Also, we had no intentions of going to the war server with our tribe.

And - the game is going to evolve based on player feedback - I know this because it says so right here:

As always, Xsyon will evolve with its community to provide balance and choices. What exactly game will become 6-9 months from now will depend on how players drive the world.
    So, I'm entitled to state my suggestions regardless of whether I'm the only one who thinks it should be that way, if the majority of the community doesn't want it then it won't happen.

Perhaps the first tribal area a tribe sets up should be mutual war agreement and once the mists open up there should be rare resources some far distance from everyone in a FFA area. In order to get these resource the tribe will have to make an expansion which no matter if they don't want pvp can be taken away from them.

So it gives the carebears an option. Either just craft with the small amount of resources in their main encampment, or venture off into the new area for the rare resources. This should make both parties happy.

Some expansion zones being open to more conquest without safe zones, while in others tribes would retain the choice to war or not.
    This is promising. Let's say "not safe" zones have most valuable resources. Non warring tribes won't be able to claim land there.
    You have a choice become warring and fight for those resources or try to trade for them.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    This is promising. Let's say "not safe" zones have most valuable resources. Non warring tribes won't be able to claim land there.
    You have a choice become warring and fight for those resources or try to trade for them.
    Or once the ability to place outpost is in, they would have no SZs whether your a warring tribe or not. If you want to expand and prosper you need to risk something no matter what side you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    Or once the ability to place outpost is in, they would have no SZs whether your a warring tribe or not. If you want to expand and prosper you need to risk something no matter what side you chose.
    Non warring tribes won't be able to loose only their main lands, expansion lands(outposts) are conquerable, non waring tribes can't conquer other tribes lands, only defend theirs.
    Non warring tribes can still claim free land and have to deffend it against warring tribes.

My question is: What resources do you consider "most valuable"?

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post

Drev
    Perhaps new resources that are required for newer/better end products?

Drev
    Concentrated areas of depletable resources will be of great value, limited areas with depletable rare resources when added to the game will be more valuable.

9. 03-05-2011, 10:27 AM

Drev
    I don't know what resources we'll get if we'll get mining iron should be fairly common and accessible to everyone, but maybe gold or oil to fuel future industry.
    We'll have to wait and see.

As it stands now, the mist area will be full of a lot of junk and the starting area won't be (not so long term from now). This will create value both for the outer areas and for the resources themselves.

But since we're in cali... having gold or diamond or be at the top would be interesting.