Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    What about Blades and bones from scavenging I have been over lots of zones and have found none or havent heard of anyone that has could this have been a bug?
    i found a cleaverblade and and a knife blade and bones all yesturday b4 the patch my scavenging is at like 30 or something

That may just be because resources are now limited to certain territories.

EDIT: But you said you'd been over lots of zones, so I guess not. (Should read more carefully :P)

Only bone I've found so far is a golden retriever rib bone. How my character knew it was from a golden retriever, and not just a "large dog" I have no idea. LOL.

I have not found any blades of any sort yet.

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    What about Blades and bones from scavenging I have been over lots of zones and have found none or havent heard of anyone that has could this have been a bug?
    Ok, so Bones/Blades are in majority of the zones, I'm not going to give any other details on which zones, or how many...
    But Blades of all kinds have the same rarity and they are classified as 'Very Rare'.
    Bones are also under the same rarity classification.

They are in and working, they are not bugged.

Parrying still doesn't stop damage...unless its just meant to reduce it, which I don't think it does that either.

All my Pioneer Log Wall I's seem like they got turned around 180 degrees. I plan to dismantle these anyway(dismantle doesnt seem to give any materials back right now).

Structures built after the patch will give you resources back on dismantling. Structures built before the patch didn't have the ability to "remember" what materials went into them.
    -edit Seems I may be wrong based on Raguel's response below. I hear a lot of "i didnt get any mats back" from people dismantling old structures though.

Blades, bats, etc. being rare kind of relegates weaponcrafting to medium handles and nails (spiked clubs) for any means to level up.

If the resources stay as is then I don't think a skill cap would be warranted, as your ability to make "everything" will be severly limited to the logistics of hundreds of items which you don't have ready access to. The ability to make all sorts of items will be dependent on actual gameplay (travelling to scavenge or trading with others) not just digging through your tons of pre-sorted mats in your baskets. The ability to make a set of items with a specific bonus is going to be a real chore and the items will have real value above and beyond the work it took to spam 10000 spiked clubs, etc.

The balance pendelum has swung all the way back to favor tribes again. A homesteader without exhorbitant amounts of free time is going to find it very difficult to gather up a decent amount of the various rares needed or wanted to make many "good" items.

Quote Originally Posted by goodayve View Post
    All my Pioneer Log Wall I's seem like they got turned around 180 degrees. I plan to dismantle these anyway(dismantle doesnt seem to give any materials back right now).
    Dismantling will give you resources back, however the amount of resource you get returned is based on your architecture skill level.
    The higher it is, the more you get back.

Grinding Branch barricades for a new arch recipe and Dismantling after I have gotten back the wrong resources in the wrong slot. Example getting grass twine in the branch slot. I have also a few times have gotten 6 twine back in the branch slot and 2 twine back in the twine slot. for a total return of 8 twine out of a possible 4 twine build. :P

I finally got a new recipe after about 26 or so Barricades. The Masonry Roof takes 160 Granite Bricks and 40 mortar. I ground out the bricks but while trying to get my bucket and paddle I have bugged 5 baskets. They wont open and when I click on them to open again it gives the error its already open by <player>. I stored backups in multiple containers just in case one bugged but now to finish my new recipe I will have to cut down a tree (if I can get to one of my saws) and make a new bucket so I can do the mortar. Such fun :P

Also while making grass twine for my arch grinding. I gained several new recipes the ropes, grass mat, grass thatch, and quite a few new hats including the master and grandmaster hats (basketry skill of 39). It seems wrong to get them at such a low skill level. But all in all having fun with the new patch.

Well it is maybe just me. But i testet sorting with metals. Well with some luck there where bronze items, brass items, even a silver and a chrome item. I guess then thats are the rares.

But there is a other thing that really suprised me. After sorting around 80 times there was NO small/medium/Large metal sheet and NO Medium/Large Metal Plate. The only thing
    that was sorted out was small metall plates of all kind. Is this because the other kind of metal plates are simply not anymore in the zone or is it because of any other reason?