Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ifireallymust. hmm buddy maybe that post was edited or something,but from what we see it jsut shows you as petty and/or crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukano View Post
    If you level it to 100, you can run back in time...
    But remember you need to reach 88mph and use that salvaged flux capacitor you found in the junk pile...

Quote Originally Posted by korlion View Post
    ifireallymust. hmm buddy maybe that post was edited or something,but from what we see it jsut shows you as petty and/or crazy lol.
    Which is why it will be removed, since it was never meant as a serious statement and in fact is the last thing I would ever want to happen. Blake knows this, but he refuses to delete it or edit it, so I guess I'll have to ask a mod to do it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Which is why it will be removed, since it was never meant as a serious statement and in fact is the last thing I would ever want to happen. Blake knows this, but he refuses to delete it or edit it, so I guess I'll have to ask a mod to do it for him.
    I seriously hope you are joking - otherwise you have some serious issues my friend.

Back on topic - As far as we know the more skill you gain the less stam you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    The devs seriously need to come out with a guide explaining what the point of a lot of these skills are. I understand some of the mechanics but not all of certain skills.
    Definitetly definitely definitely NOT THIS.

Its funny that this would be the question you attach this to, since Running will probably be one of the easier ones to figure out.