Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ya just had to throw in the effectiveness part and take it to the next level, why you little....

Can someone explain what each one is used for? Like Harvester? or Extractor? Thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    ya just had to throw in the effectiveness part and take it to the next level, why you little....
    Haha It will be embarrassing to tell my tribe members that I was killed with a shovel!

Quote Originally Posted by Celstra View Post
    Can someone explain what each one is used for? Like Harvester? or Extractor? Thanks :P
    Looks like they are both shovels.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhowatt View Post
    Haha It will be embarrassing to tell my tribe members that I was killed with a shovel!

Looks like they are both shovels.
    I would think that the one with the bigger scoop would yield more dirt when terraforming than the smaller one. Normal shovels yeild one to two scoops while the bigger special edition one yields four to five scoops of dirt. It should also increase strength at a quicker rate. It should also do more dmg but swing slower.

LOL, the Mauler looks like the differential from a rear axle.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    LOL, the Mauler looks like the differential from a rear axle.
    You a mechanic?

Damn it! Not a single plunger in there. I really wanted to get a plunger to bash people with, soooo disapointed.

Kinda stinks having to choose one without knowing anything about them other than their looks. Is this a fashion show?

Oh well. I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth...

What weapon category are shovels? I now plan on making a terraforming dude who beats people with the Harvester

I took Blades and the Dissecter (sp?) - This whole new item "catagory" should be a little better explained - some don't seem to fit into any real catagory.

This should be a Sticky so players can actually SEE what the new Special items are.