Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: To the PKers

I for one ( and probally most of us here) are playing this game for exactly the reason the OP is bitching about.
    Without Risk, there is no reward. Nothing gets the heart pumping like a fight when you know if you die, you loose all your stuff.

Thats why Im here...If i wanted something else, I would be playing the dozens of PvE games with no looting.......

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    I for one ( and probally most of us here) are playing this game for exactly the reason the OP is bitching about.
    i doubt that very much, most people are actually here for the sandbox aspect whether it is pvp, crafting or whatever. I blame the recent flame up about pvp on mmorpg.com that site is full of adolescants and once the word came out recently about xyson launching over there is when all this nonsense started.

Without Risk, there is no reward. Nothing gets the heart pumping like a fight when you know if you die, you loose all your stuff.

Thats why Im here...If i wanted something else, I would be playing the dozens of PvE games with no looting.......

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nes-in-Prelude

At least for right now, most of the people who voted want their safe zones.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    most people are actually here for the sandbox aspect whether it is pvp, crafting or whatever.
    Without looting/PvP/Greifing....its not a sandbox. If your "Protected" from other players in any way....its just another PvE game.

You have to deal with whatever comes your way..........

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    i doubt that very much, most people are actually here for the sandbox aspect whether it is pvp, crafting or whatever. I blame the recent flame up about pvp on mmorpg.com that site is full of adolescants and once the word came out recently about xyson launching over there is when all this nonsense started.
    nah hes right...the no rules full loot ffa pvp with no safe zones is why im here, and is why most people are here.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nes-in-Prelude

At least for right now, most of the people who voted want their safe zones.
    i question that polls results.

Without looting/PvP/Greifing....its not a sandbox. If your "Protected" from other players in any way....its just another PvE game.

You have to deal with whatever comes your way..........
    definition of a sandbox is subjective as there is no real definition of it, the best definition of a sandbox is simply a game that has "LIMITED" rules and is player driven. There always has to be some sort of rules, name one mmo that meets your definition of a sandbox and has not failed?

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    nah hes right...the no rules full loot ffa pvp with no safe zones is why im here, and is why most people are here.
    your forum griefing me again? lol

You know what?

Most of the time I won't be in a safe zone....

I think most of the time when people have any resources on them they won't be in a safe zone unless it's a ridiculously large guild. So you should be able to find some people to GANK... or GRIEF. I think you need all of these player types, really, but most of the community should be good/neutral to create a realistic immersion instead of a false one. I doubt you'd be afraid of getting killed by a human after an apocalypse. You might be ready for it, but seriously...

Not to mention you players that only think about pvp (there are some .. I'm speaking generally) can set up your own wars via the tribe area and such on the forums or by sending a scout around the world to yell that there will be a huge war at ZONE X in X days starting at X time.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Not all wars are even in main cities in history. You know that nice little island in the lake? War ISLAND: Where all the pks stash your loots!

So many strong, badass alpha males in this thread...

Those dating sites packed with lonely single women should redirect here.