Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Honestly I don't think you are being fair bruisie. Yes Jooky should have been better prepared and had been more on the ball regarding the servers capacity but being surprised with hundreds of new pre-orders (a significant % of the population) is a reasonable hiccup to encounter. It is also worth bearing in mind that there is nothing that properly simulates the stress of release day on a game like this, no matter how you prepare for it you will discover quirks in how your code responds to massive pressure that were unexpected. Virtually every game has this problem for precisely this reason which is why you get things like the 'pre-order early access' program so that it can clear these problems up during a period that is justified to have lower performance because 'we aren't paying for the game yet'. Lastly, Jooky isn't a network engineer and has been open about this being one of his weaknesses.

Give him a chance to figure out what is wrong and fix it, because it is more complicated than waving a magic wand.

Yea I take those points, just tired and a bit frustrated that's all. Dont get me wrong I love the game I'm just not good without sleep

And jooky do u have to reply so quickly? How am I supposed to complain in peace if u are here to make me feel bad about complaining!

I didnt enjoy the problems that have happened today (probably yesterday for most of you) but i am certainly not upset with the Xsyon team at all. We arent in the open game yet - dont forget this is still Prelude. The Xsyon team deal with things in a very professional manner. They keep us well informed. They listen strongly to our concerns and suggestions. They had a glitch, they are addressing it and they are communicating with us all the way through. I say keep up the good work Jordi and team. No problems here at my end. If you want to know what a shit game team is go look at the Darkfall forums. We have had more communication and fixes in a week than DF has had in a year, yet that game is very broken and not in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    Not nubs, really. They could have been through them and knew what its like to be in a bad launch and are getting tired of it.

But yea. I mean, if a ton of people buy the game so soon, its not the week of time they'd need to switch over EVERYTHING from one server to another. It's 2 days. I mean, Xsyon just like exploded two days before prelude pre-launch. They don't even have a publisher I believe. Give them the benifit of the doubt.
    I think you miss understand me.. Im calling the complainers nubs not jooky. Obviously launches arent easy if even MMO god WoW couldnt handle their launch.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMoe View Post
    Actually fallen earth launch went pretty well. The server didn't even crash one single time and the lag was acceptable.
    The FE launch was terrible. you couldnt go in a citys because of lag, some cities were actually offline. Rubberbanding was awful. people were falling through the map, you couldnt go in junk fortress for like 2 weeks. Its clearly not easy to launch a game or someone would have gotten it right by now and NO ONE has. Give the dudes a break over there.

Yes communication is excellent best of any mmo I've played

Xsyon is doing his best with the given resources. Keep in mind he does not have the backing of a company such as Blizzard, nor does he has the sheer numbers that entails. He does have dedication to his player though, you note it is him with his hands in the dirt. It is 1 AM here and he is still on and working, that is some amazing dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideAnanchel View Post
    It is 1 AM here and he is still on and working, that is some amazing dedication.
    That maybe, but he should shut down this damned server, as long as he works on it, the game is unplayable atm.
    half of the people could do anything in the last hours, they are very frustrated, while the other half, who was so lucky
    to place a totem, can continue with the game.
    Shut down the server, fix it and then start it again, and when it lasts five days to fix it, it doesnt matter,
    but dont start the server again, before the game is playable and fixed. so that everybody got the same chance.

Everything will be forgiven if the global text is removed.

remove global text it may be causing some lag also! wtf fix this or tell us if u can fix it or we wait for the servers..., we payed u our money!