Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The reason the thought of ever getting a refund has never popped in to my head is because I made a choice to buy the game. I had the money spare, I was bored of the generic questing mmo and wanted to try something different.

Maybe the people that got a refund should do some research before buying something next time.

All I can say is 2 1/2 months!!!

Xsyon Citizen
    The OP makes me wonder... where does the mighty refund come from? I mean, it's obviously not a pool of endless refundidness - if only such a benefactor existed... This project must be costing money, at some point the money I gave them (or the money you gave them, or whatever) will be spent. There is a finite number of refunds out there (there must be) so, at what point does asking for a refund get met with a "No sir"?

Do the people in control of the $$ have a pool of refundidness (I liked the word so I used it again) set aside? I wonder how you determine what amount to set aside for the pathetic whinging idiots who want to play the game for free and then claim their money back subset of a population?

So many questions.

PS my opinion of those who request a refund is hidden in the post somewhere. Points for you if you can locate it.

To be fair, I wont ask for one... but i hope i can be able to download the game and play it before my sub expires!

[QUOTE=STAR_GOD;66699]loooool keep it coming guys its funny to read these... lets here more responses on how you feel[/QUOTE]

What are you? Some kind of 11 year old kid? You are constantly making posts about utter tripe and now you start one about refunds. Your tribe of "I want it all now" kids might be quiting - well good for them, most of us however are a bit more experienced and know that MMOs take a while to bed in.

I really do hope that no one is granted a refund as this is an indi game that needs our support.

A bit of lag at the beginning is standard for MMOs and I am very impressed to see how quickly they fixed it.

Now please stop spamming these forums with your inane posts.