Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    It would seem most of you are not understanding my WoW comment about what I suggest. To go into depth about it. I will explain what I mean, and I'll further illustrate other things.

We were told there was Epic Armor and Weapons in the game (Granted Armor has no implication, nor do weapons minus axe does more devastation than a dagger). I was also told that we would be able to craft such items, but we would need X material and skill to make it. Now this gives us something to thrive for, something to accomplish and currently Xsyon does not offer us anything that we can "Achieve" to. I have a bunch of 90 skills. I did the clicking the late night soda runs to get, only to find out**"Sorry your skills actually have no meaning". Because it is true, What is the point of having 90 leather working other than showing off some cool new clothing that gives you no def. I'd rather wear my shorts and call it a day since it gives me the same value of wearing full gear?

My frustration comes from a lot of different angles such as. There were more features active during the beta than launch (what is up with that)and going back to animals. I have stated it is almost a joke to write a script that will allow you to create two animals that are immune to attack and will spawn monsters who are able to kill. Furthermore, There is just not much for me to do in the game or my tribe, and even some large 80 man tribes have quit the game already. The*launch*after effects of it all is starting to come simultaneously where I promise you (and you can say otherwise but its fact) if everyone quit's you will quit too because the point of playing an MMO style game is to play with others.**People logging on less and less, and it has only been almost 10 days after launch. It worries me that is why I also made this thread to shout out my apprehensions.

Now I'd like to restate this since I do thing some of you are confused about some things I did say prior.

1. I am not quitting and this not a Rage-Quit Thread.
    2. I am not saying Xsyon Should be free but I am saying that we should not be charged if we are going back to Beta.
    3. If Xsyon cannot afford help, why not ask the community wide array of assists.
    4. To improve the game we need to stick together as a community and try to make the overall gaming experience even better.

There is probably more I am saying, but I just woke up and I believe a lot of you**are just as worried as me. Express thanks for acquiring the time to reply here as well!

Not really interested in the thread... but fu... whats up with all the * asterisks xD

Not really sure I copy and pasted from OneNote hmm interesting.

The game is playable most of the time for me, and has plenty of meat on the bones to keep me busy for a good while. So I think it's fair that I'm paying for it after the two months are up, and I'd pay a sub for it right now if I had to (but the two months is still nice!). More money coming in almost certainly means faster development of more content.

Getting some deja vu here. Starting to seem a lot like Mortal Online 'round these parts. Jooky better get his crap together and pull a miracle patch out of his but or this community is going to die fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrisment View Post
    Getting some deja vu here. Starting to seem a lot like Mortal Online 'round these parts. Jooky better get his crap together and pull a miracle patch out of his but or this community is going to die fast.
    I bought mortal online played beta and never even bothered with launch. . . Ahh the good old days

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I bought mortal online played beta and never even bothered with launch. . . Ahh the good old days
    I agree, it's hard to compare the game to mortal online.

just incase caldrin didn't see my other post AH AHAHAHAHAHA

I didnt read this thread but i agree with the title, this game at first presented itself to be so deep, then turned out to be at least in its current state really shallow

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    I didnt read this thread but i agree with the title, this game at first presented itself to be so deep, then turned out to be at least in its current state really shallow
    I agree 100% I felt a little misslead even though it is something they are working on.