Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Znaiika, we already had a poll, it was shot down.

What does most people have to do with it? Its about what the devs want. They already answered this, AND locked your other thread.

It had already been "determined" the rules of Xsyon. Granted we are still waiting for some of the features (like good/neutral/evil alignment system) but its already laid out the path.

If you feel there are people breaking the rules, report it.

Xsyon will never be fully developed. Im sure they will have more servers once there are 10s of thousands of people playing.

Who is using exploits? You should report them. Exploiting will always happen, so having a fresh start will not stop that.

Do you even know what prelude is for? Its the build up phase to allow more aggressive things to go on.

Again read up on the game before you start tossing out bad ideas please. Answer to your topic. Polls issue was talked about many times, and it was SHUT DOWN by the devs, with good reason.
    The other thread was closed due to personal attacks and trolls.
    ""Its the build up phase to allow more aggressive things to go on."" or availability for more people to play Xsyon as they like.
    If they do it the right way, then 10s of thousands of people could play.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    If they do it the right way, then 10s of thousands of people could play.
    Do it right? No you mean if they make it like "World of Warcraft" Then it will appeals to the masses. Tens of thousands. Theme park cookie cutter crap! WE DON'T WANT THEME PARK CRAP! We want what we have!

If they changed this game to safe PVE zones and high reward PVP zones, where they hell would they put them? Will you turn MY zone into a safe PVE zone? I spent 10 months building my place and you want to turn it into a theme park so I would have to travel to your "Special" zone just to play the game the way it was originally designed? You would punish me and everyone else who has stayed with this game since it's inception? because you want to make it "EASY" like World of Warcrap. Hell why not add instances also and re-name it "World of Morecrap" add trolls, dwarves, elves and hey lets not forget flying mounts, every good game has flying freaking mounts!!!!!!

I vote to remove Znaiika's forum rights, does that count for anything?

Xsyon Citizen
    @ Willowhawk.
    Or we could have two servers and you can have your world untouched, that should take care of your concern about other people that you don't want.
    Then everyone happy.
    It's not that hard.

@ Willowhawk.
    Or we could have two servers
    Then everyone happy.
    It's not that hard.
    yes FHS devs make a new server so znaiika can go there and whine
    and the rest of us
    that did sign up for this game the way devs want/made it
    can keep on having fun

FYI znaiika, here will never be any 10 k players here
    and its crazy to make more then one server with the population this game has now
    If one day the population rais as to what you belive,
    then there will be time to rais the question about new server
    but FHS stop with all this now
    and you got a really good describtion how you should unsub the game so follow those instruction please

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose7683 View Post
    its crazy to make more then one server with the population this game has now
    If developers listen to people like you? population will always be like this, since you exclude about 80% or even more of the population, just because there not who you want them to be.
    Make a poll and see how many would like what.
    How hard is that?

Is it legal to use different account to keep flaming wars on? I think he sound similar to this one person.

If developers listen to people like you? population will always be like this, since you exclude about 80% or even more of the population, just because there not who you want them to be.
    Make a poll and see how many would like what.
    How hard is that?

Is it legal to use different account to keep flaming wars on? I think he sound similar to this one person.

Yes it is Znaiika, you can get banned for it.

You exclude 80% of the gamers just by saying "Sandbox" on your game. Then you exclude even more by making them do any kind of effort for getting skills/levels/building etc.

I dont know how many times I have to tell you its not about the # of people you can get playing, you need to read up on the dev's vision of the game. Trust me its not to have 1 million people playing.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    "Sandbox"
    You can easily have both versions of "sandbox" systems, one with full sandbox no safe zones and one safer sandbox systems with options.
    That dose not prevent anyone from playing same game anyhow they like.
    If you don't want safe version choose hardcore version.
    See? it's not so hard after all.
    And Xsyon have nice income to hire more people to keep and maintain both servers.
    Then everyone is happy at the end.

Now Guides, you can close this thread I've said all I needed to say.
    If you have said all you have needed to say, then STFU!
    Zip your lips, open your eyes and read what others are saying. This is not the game you were hoping for. It covers a missing niche that is not available in MMO's so stop trying to suggest it be like all the other hundreds of other MMO's. Either embrace the uniqueness of this game and get on board, or quietly leave like you have said you were going to do.

Your forum antics are liken to Varuca Salt falling on her back screaming "I want it now!!!". Doesn't work like that, you said your piece, now be quite.
    And don't even think this is a request for a poll thread, it's a continuation of your first thread that got closed because the good folks in this game could no longer take you... just like me at this very moment.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
    Plato

You can easily have both versions of "sandbox" systems, one with full sandbox no safe zones and one safer sandbox systems with options.
    That dose not prevent anyone from playing same game anyhow they like.
    If you don't want safe version choose hardcore version.
    See? it's not so hard after all.
    And Xsyon have nice income to hire more people to keep and maintain both servers.
    Then everyone is happy at the end.

Again, Ive said this before already. THIS TOPIC WAS ALREADY DONE THEY CANT HAVE 2 SERVERS!!! Do you understand???
    They already chose what they are doing, its safer sandbox with systems with options.

We get it, you dont like it great sounds like its not the game for you. You started the game with all the info of how the game was going to be, its your own fault for not understanding what the server options are, nor about the plan.

You are not happy with the plan great, come up with a new plan that fits using the guidelines you have. Read up on what the devs want, play the game. Learn what the game is like and about. THEN maybe just maybe you will have an understanding of what is going on enough to post a good idea.

Right now your idea is not good at all, doesnt work for just about anyone. You keep saying you know all these people that will play if its going to change, but its not even a factor. Its not about making everyone happy. Do you understand that? EVERYONE WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THIS GAME, I promise you that.