Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    1. Ranged combat of some sort. Archery, sling shot, sling etc. Just don't make it OP. Long loads maybe.
    2. Reduce clicking for crafting. I can only play for so long before hand/wrist get's tired.
    3. Enable nomadic lifestyle. Allow to change location of totem without dropping tribe name and members. Obviously there should be a time and range limit.
    4. Reasons to do more than crafting, namely PvP. FFA with maybe some limitations at least.
    5. Decays of all sorts. Totems, fires, baskets, logs etc. I'd even like to see some erosion so abandoned tribelands can slowly be take on a natural look.

- Ranged combat

- more action that implies massive use of weapons in order to defend own tribe from a lots of mobs especially mutants, zombies, weird creatures of the night, that moving as a group ... and sometimes some really powerful monsters that are strong and can damage structures such as walls, houses etc ... and requires help of more 'players to be defeated and consequently the death penalty for that will give such temporary malus, equip damage etc.. I say this for improve crafting weapons and armor (atm they aren't so usefull)

- rare resources for making rare recipes (this increases the need to trade ..... build roads and bridges .... and make it safe!)

- Farming and irrigation

- Cooking (this emplies differentiation of foods in variety and quality by providing several temporary bonuses good or bad in relation to the ability to cook and what you cook and also the need that there are strong penalties if you do not eat or drink).

1: Economics (Rare Resources, More Resources, Farming, Food Seasons (Winter killing crops and make's food hard to come by), Decay to everything, expand the land ALOT and give an incentive for people to move out to the new areas, increasing the distance between tribes and regional resources which would increase trading.)

2: Tribe Enhancments (Expansion Totems, Move your Totem without havning to disband, Building Decay, Quests, Guild Structures, Bigger reasons to be in a guild / tribe just than having more slaves)

3: World Achievements (Let people work for a common goal to complete tasks in the world, huge tasks.. rebuilding roads , creating bridges, clearing an invasion or growing pest.. More Community Involvement)

4: Religion: With a new world where the possibilites are endless with new gods entering the picture, let us pray, let us create our own gods, let us give em a sacrifice for bonuses etc, the more people that pray to that god the higher the bonus.

5: Immersion to the world, has this world been consumed.. all we can see so far is scrap piles and some what half arsed roads... Where are the signs of civilization?

What i like to see is

1 Full screen option with borders so this game can support 2 monitors
    and the game wont crash anymore

2 more animals and maybe even monsters like zombies

3 a friend system where you can add friends like there is now but then where you can see if someone is on or offline

4 a better world map

5 dungeons

1) Real PvP content. Safe Zones should have the advantage of security but also disavantadges. Totems should be destroyable or capturable. Xsyon has a very good base for crafting and construction but it lacks conflict to make it all more alive.
    2) Ranged combat. Bows, crossbows, rudimentary firearms.
    3) Horses, vehicles.
    4) Zombie/Mutant attacks on camps. (The size of the attack depends on the number of tribe members)
    5) More story related events by Guides.

1: a more fluid combat system. Including pros and cons to armor types and weapon choices.

2: armor and weapons decaying and being used at a much faster rate

3: PO's need to go let them start to decay and add these patterns into the game so they can be made. (I have one btw)

4: Bring junk back down to their original 4 picks per tile. This won't immediately impact the economy but over time it will allow players to place a higher value on things that are essentially worthless.

5: Restructuring of guide policies, the general way these player volunteers interact with us in certain situations comes across as arrogant,rude and insulting.

1. The full map to be released and if there is a delay to totem decay let's rid of inactive tribe lands immediately. This is not the desolate lonely wilderness, but one big third world crowded shanty town.

2. Ranged combat with bows and spears.

3. Mounts and horse drawn carts with 40-60 slots

4. Alliances forged with friends and tribes so you create your own safe zones or mini nations with other people, maybe merge adjoining lands & join up roads for mutual benefit & trade.

5. Having the ability to destroy architecture & totems, winning more land influence for your homestead, band, clan or tribe.

five things i would like in the game

1.farming
    2.cooking
    3. siege machines
    4.scavengers/zombies
    5.beds

My list

Im a crafter and would like to see the following in the game in the near future.

1) Farming (which also adds tools and new architecture things, like mills/barns/pens)
    2) Cooking (with added designs like ovens, stoves, kitchen utensils store rooms)
    3) Smithing/Mining (incuding long process times for refining ore into metals, and ofc news designs like anvils, tools, and lots more)
    4) Furniture (an expanded woodcraft or separate skill focused on furnitures)
    5) A bottom up approach to architecture w/o need to terraform in order to put projects in. Project first, terraform after, actual build last.

My List :
    1. Archery - Range Combat
    2. Cooking
    3. Farming
    4. Mounts (Horses) + Taming
    5. Currency + Economy

If this Features are ingame, that would make Xsyon really, really Awesome ! (Xsyon are Awesome anyway )