Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    3% Wins any elections I've ever seen.

Also if they are going to add another Server for EU, then they just doubled the size of the world technically. I say 1 character per account period. Pick a server and play on it.

This wasn't a vote. I'm sure the number of votes in that topic by small tribes will go up now that they know he's looking into it.

You ever seen Runescape forums since they readded wildy?

So many nonvoters are complaining wishing they had voted. That's how this will be.

Those numbers are silly. I've seen that many single person tribes easily.

Edit: oh look, the poll is now up to 50% under 10. Told you

Me and my uncle is playing in a 2 man tribe, we have no intentions of stealing any land, but we want to start at the same time as everyone else.

I really hope Xsyon comes up with a solution that is good for everyone.

Let me be blunt here.

My tribe of 8 people are going to play at wipe and at launch. We are playing this game for the sandbox element and the PvP element. Because we have not seen much activity on the PvP and combat side, only 2 people are active on this forum and one is semi-active in game currently.

I'm sure that the other PvP-centric tribes have the same situation. We're under-represented because of the fact that we have been under-represented in the past. I'm sure the amount who dislike safe zones is 50/50 compared to those who do.

Many multi-gaming guilds have only a hand full of players in until prelude.

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    Let me be blunt here.

My tribe of 8 people are going to play at wipe and at launch. We are playing this game for the sandbox element and the PvP element. Because we have not seen much activity on the PvP and combat side, only 2 people are active on this forum and one is semi-active in game currently.

I'm sure that the other PvP-centric tribes have the same situation. We're under-represented because of the fact that we have been under-represented in the past. I'm sure the amount who dislike safe zones is 50/50 compared to those who do.
    I played (and am still playing) Darkfall for 2 years and its actually a very good game despite all the people QQ about it because they cant kill everyone. What I dont get is why not play darkfall? I dont mean that question as a negitive I just mean if I wanted hard core pvp there is no question in my mind what game I would play.

darkfall pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxfc-rS-3A
    Xyson pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy8ORsUDku4

Well I am glad this is being thought out at least
    I am a solo player, I like playing this particular game solo, it is challenging, and rewarding for me

Small homestead works great for me, somewhere off the beaten path, but without the safety of the totem/homestead, i would likely become the beaten path
    I like the ideas being tossed around ( smaller land claim/ timer etc.. ) all of which would work for me.

Having said that, since this game has been in developement for so long, perhaps a lottery for the big established tribes would be an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Phayz View Post
    Well I am glad this is being thought out at least
    I am a solo player, I like playing this particular game solo, it is challenging, and rewarding for me

Small homestead works great for me, somewhere off the beaten path, but without the safety of the totem/homestead, i would likely become the beaten path
    I like the ideas being tossed around ( smaller land claim/ timer etc.. ) all of which would work for me.

Having said that, since this game has been in developement for so long, perhaps a lottery for the big established tribes would be an idea
    Not sure if you had read all the 9 pages but on page 6 Xsyon does comment on some of the ideas he is trying to put into place before Friday. He is just running out of time.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I played (and am still playing) Darkfall for 2 years and its actually a very good game despite all the people QQ about it because they cant kill everyone. What I dont get is why not play darkfall? I dont mean that question as a negitive I just mean if I wanted hard core pvp there is no question in my mind what game I would play.

darkfall pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxfc-rS-3A
    Xyson pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy8ORsUDku4
    We do play darkfall, and are in the Rebel Alliance. Just like SSR came over, we're interested in what this game has to offer as well. Terraforming is a huge game changer and I love that its in here, and the crafting system is just beyond amazing. We're very into construction and politics and making friends and all, but we do want to fight people we don't like, or just for the hell of it.

We love this game.
    We love the features.
    We love the potential.

And we want to defend ourselves, our interests, and own more land, and we love to do that by the sword.