Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP System.

Quote Originally Posted by Eekaboo View Post
    Lets see...you have gear to better protect yourself from...PVP
    Weapon crafting and weapons are for...PVP
    You are building forts and fortifications for...PVP
    You have a tribe and build alliances for...you got it PVP!

You cannot seriously tell me that you would be happy with this game to just stand around and craft for no reason and chit chat. If it were up to most of us the safe area around totem poles would be taken away. I think focusing on issues at hand and not opening the green mist yet till the population calls for it. rubby123 gets a big amen from me.
    ---> . <--- the point.

---> 0 <--- your head.

He was picking on maelwydd. We're all for PvP, and we're salivating for sieges.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    now this is truly amusing.
    That really was pretty amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eekaboo View Post
    Lets see...you have gear to better protect yourself from...PVP
    Weapon crafting and weapons are for...PVP
    You are building forts and fortifications for...PvP
    You have a tribe and build alliances for...you got it PvP

You cannot seriously tell me that you would be happy with this game to just stand around and craft for no reason and chit chat. If it were up to most of us the safe area around totem poles would be taken away. I think focusing on issues at hand and not opening the green mist yet till the population calls for it. rubby123 gets a big amen from me.
    Lets see...you have gear to better protect yourself from...PVE
    Weapon crafting and weapons are for...PVE
    You are building forts and fortifications for... ooo you can't build fortifications, there are no gates
    You have a tribe and build alliances for...you got it, for trading, making friends and having fun !

You can't seriously tell me that you would be happy with this game if everything was focused on PvP and on destroying others' hard work. Most of us want the safe zones to stay in game (just check this poll, I can actually prove my statement, not like you:http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nes-in-Prelude )
    New lands were promised for April and most of us can't wait it.

I understand that you like a PvP focused game and there is nothing wrong with that. You should understand that not everyone thinks the same way, and there is nothing wrong with that either.

go and play minecraft bro

Quote Originally Posted by rubby123 View Post
    go and play minecraft bro
    I could say go and play Darkfall bro..but I don't. Stay, and enjoy the game as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    You are building forts and fortifications for... ooo you can't build fortifications, there are no gates
    Look at the bottom right at your not able to use yet key chain...Keep building those walls, that you do not think are not fortifications.

You have a tribe and build alliances for...you got it, for trading, making friends and having fun !
    Ohhh yummy lets have tea while we gear up, befriend me I will sit across the table slap you with your lil cakes splash the hot tea in your face stab your eyes out and take your gear and ...friendly weapon.

Get your alliance together and raid that rare bear, and slap around the occasional raccoon, you going to need alliances for that! Oh noooooo's look a zombie coming get all me tribe together, lmao

You can't seriously tell me that you would be happy with this game if everything was focused on PvPand on destroying others' hard work.
    Yes, yes I can.

Most of us want the safe zones to stay in game (just check this poll, I can actually prove my statement, not like you
    FOR PRELUDE, sad to tell you they are going to be removed as they should be. And besides you think only 550 people are playing this game? Not all have voted.

New lands were promised for April and most of us can't wait it.
    Lets see you are probably near the lake where most care bears started out, and the new lands will take you a long time to get to, what are you going to do with the new land? Run over there and say I seen it I discovered a new land! BS you have one character and that character is not going to see all the area it is in now.

As usual the point of my post was lost in the haze of this game is ONLY PvP.

My point, the game AS IT IS NOW IS NOT ABOUT PVP AND ONLY PVP. This is the PRELUDE. When other mechanics are in the game will no doubt progress and new combat mechanics will be introduced. But like ot or not, keep believing the lie or not, PvP is a small part of the game, is not really that important to a great majority of the player base and not the focus of the developers.

If YOU don't line what the game is now then move on, go back to a game you do like, but stop fucking whinning all the bloody time.

Eekaboo, I have no intention to argue with you. I just wanted to point out that you see the game very one-sided, and that your opinion doesn't mean that its everyone's opinion. The game can be seen and played in very different ways, and one way is not better than other. Everyone should play it in the way he/she finds it fun.

And FYI, safe zones won't be removed after Prelude. They will be optional.

This is not your post, the post is about PVP, and come around the Templars and we will show you what the game is to us. And if PVP was meant to be a small part of the game then why tribes and not nice lil houses all in a row?
    Why share your home with so many, why not just raise a house next to your buddy? And the developers want to see the game progress, and I am sure they know crafting and saying hi and having friendly tea time with your neighbor is going to get mighty boring. The point is new land is not what is needed, more excitment is what is needed and running from me and my tribe will get your heart pumping when you just made that lvl 90 bone helm.

Added after 8 minutes:

Eekaboo, I have no intention to argue with you.
    You have no argument, tell me what you need new land for?

So much testosteron in this thread. I can feel dath creeping up from every side in form of uber angry pvp gods.

Now I will craft some baskets if you don't mind. And after that I'll do some tool grinding. And I'm loving it, I get plenty of PVP and epeen measuring at work, thank you very much.