Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    there already is more risk for a combat character, far too much risk when compared to the unlimited saftey of a crafter. combat characters will always be in more risk, however when you make crafting that much safer, it leads to a game of nothing but crafters, which is what we have now. not going to be very fun come tribal warfare when theres nobody to war against is it?
    as I mentioned earlier crafting in this game is not anymore safe then in darkfall. The system for crafting safety is almost exactly the same. The only difference in Darkfall is that clans can declare war on your clan and thus you cant craft 100% safely even in NPC cities.

I doubt this game will ever be more risky for crafters than darkfall is.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    You would think otherwise from the rain of forum tears that fall every day over the the very existence of high sec and the empty loneliness of low sec.
    that is because those people hung around the wrong sectors and or just wanted more targets popping in front of them instead of actually hunting out players and scanning systems. I was a low sec pirate and had many engagements but it took a bit of effort on my part of searching for said targets. i don't remember how many kills i had but was enough for me to have fun, 10k to 20k of kills or more if i had to guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    and I know 10 that would leave...10 to 1 ratio of leaving to joining..smart business sense!
    I know 15 that would sub with me. Look we can both make up numbers to make ourselves sound right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    I know 15 that would sub with me. Look we can both make up numbers to make ourselves sound right.
    holy shit! 15? wow

there already is more risk for a combat character, far too much risk when compared to the unlimited saftey of a crafter. combat characters will always be in more risk, however when you make crafting that much safer, it leads to a game of nothing but crafters, which is what we have now. not going to be very fun come tribal warfare when theres nobody to war against is it?
    Calm down, it's not going to be a game of just crafters. All but the most dedicated (some might even say OCD) crafters will go looking for a fight eventually. The difference is, instead of being forced to fight before they're ready, they'll be eager to fight and happy about it, and hence, still subbing. Plus, some changes could come that would make crafters more viable in pvp before then, and those changes are needed, since we can only have one character per account and since a crafter character is a pretty sad sight in a fist fight, or so you pvpers keep saying.

your unlimited safety is your imagination as others have pointed out, if you fail to realize you are imagining an issue that will not happen than no use trying to tell you different as then i'm pretty sure we are just feeding the troll

When the safe zones disappear I am gonna laugh at all the rage quit posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    and we both can be wrong..we can only trust in the numbers and actions of CCP, obviously they see an advantage business wise for leaving them in.
    if you don't want to take the companies logic on why they do what they do, and wish to argue 3rd party outside observer on what they should do..be my guest

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    as I mentioned earlier crafting in this game is not anymore safe then in darkfall. The system for crafting safety is almost exactly the same. The only difference in Darkfall is that clans can declare war on your clan and thus you cant craft 100% safely even in NPC cities.

I doubt this game will ever be more risky for crafters than darkfall is.
    its much more safe, you have hardly any evil combat characters running around, as DF had nothing but that, you can easily harvest inside a safezone with no way to circumvent the defenses as in DF and all the best resources (junk piles) can be placed within a mobil safezone. its much safer