Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, TubeTorus.

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Phayz
    Nomad Sin

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
    to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Genji

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Greetings to all Tribes and their Diplomats,

I'd like to take this time to announce that Nomad Pejuta will be serving The Nomad Empire as
    our interim Diplomatic Ambassador while Ambassador Jack is away in Iraq. The position has been
    vacant for some time now while awaiting Ambassador Jack's return from overseas service. Lately,
    however, things have become quite busy with many tribes contacting us requesting an audience
    with the Ambassador for The Nomad Empire. It has therefore become necessary that we appoint
    an interim Diplomatic Ambassador to address the growing influx of requests by foreign Diplomats.
    The Nomad Empire is confident in Ambassador Pejuta's abilities to carry out the duties of Diplomatic
    Ambassador for The Nomad Empire. We wish him well in his quest to bring The Nomad Empire
    wealth and prosperity through diplomacy and good will.

Ashanti
    Nomad Creed Guardian
    Nomads of Xsyon

Congratulations Ambassador Pejuta! I look forward to working with you in the future, and on behalf of Forsaken, I also wish to offer a friendly bump and a smile to our friends in NoX

Hi Hermes, thank you for visiting our forum and saying hi. See you in game soon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Alek

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanti View Post
    Happy Holidays everyone :cheer:

I know a few of you have sent me PMs expressing interest in joining NoX. Due to the holidays, and the fact that it is a weekend, we may be a tad bit in responding to your inquiries via PMs or on our forum recruitment thread. If you've read our tribe's recruitment thread, and you find that you share our same core values, then chances are that you belong and you will be accepted into our tribe with open arms. If this is the case, please feel free to register your name in the Nomad Recruitment section in our forums www.nomadsofxsyon.com and I will add you to our as Nomad group as soon as possible.

Thank you

I find this funny...when you first opened this thread you were happy with people just asking if they could join your tribe and you accepted them on the spot no question asked ...Now all the sudden they need to file an application, send a resume and do back flips to join. lmao people amaze me every day.. the ego they get is beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriten View Post
    I find this funny...when you first opened this thread you were happy with people just asking if they could join your tribe and you accepted them on the spot no question asked ...Now all the sudden they need to file an application, send a resume and do back flips to join. lmao people amaze me every day.. the ego they get is beyond belief.
    Hi Kriten, I am still very happy with people just asking to join The Nomads, and everyone who wants to become a Nomad is welcomed with open arms, no questions asked. No application or resume is needed. I only ask that they register into our website because it facilitates adding them to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group.

The requirements to become a Nomad in the Nomad recruitment thread are the same as they were when I wrote them a year ago ...

Are there any requirements to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon?

There are no special requirements and/or qualifications necessary to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon. For all intents and purposes, the NoX are designed to be a perfect introductory and social tribe for all new members of Xsyon, be they a hardcore, casual, or solo player. We aim to be very helpful to each other in all areas of the game, including providing introductory assets, helping with quests, and offering helpful starting tips. The primary tribe objective for NoX, besides fun RP and social interaction, is forming a viable support group for each other. No matter what individual or personal endeavors we partake in, we will always back each other up in times of strife, and be available for each other in time of need. Combat-wise, we are primarily a peaceful tribe that aims to get along with all tribes, be they good, neutral or evil. We will not, however, be bullied or tolerant of disrespect from any other tribe, and will respond accordingly to any aggression, even if the consequence is imminent defeat. The important thing is that the NoX will always band together through thick and thin. Ultimately, we are of the “All for one, and one for all” philosophy.

Nothing has changed