Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    holy crap I got coth off this guy! oh wait, there is cloth right here I could have just picked up this one.

yeah yeah i know its all going to deplete away my god oh my!
    Holy crap I got all the tools I needed and some rare recipes and scavenged goods because this moron likes to carry everything he owns on him and never pauses to drop off his loots.

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    no you dont love pvp
    you are a coward
    easy mode carebear that only wants to fight on his conditions.
    maybe you should play wow, or rift is in atm i heard
    Nice sentence structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Holy crap I got all the tools I needed and some rare recipes and scavenged goods because this moron likes to carry everything he owns on him and never pauses to drop off his loots.
    more than likely you will find those tools in pouches you cant open.

Sure your story could happen but by the law of averages (phrase I just made up) your more likely better off just picking up shit off the ground like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post

you wouldn't get anything from me whether you kill me or not, try looting my corpse in water that is where i will be when i die so you can't.

Just saying that you can build defensive structures and protect your cities from raiders. even better when gates are in

Robin you are forever on my hit list ^_^

The hunt begins.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    more than likely you will find those tools in pouches you cant open.

Sure your story could happen but by the law of averages (phrase I just made up) your more likely better off just picking up shit off the ground like everyone else
    You do realize that you can open people's backpacks and pouches when you kill them right?

Why kill a crafter.
    1. You're in my area. Limited resources. You're taking them. Sorry. Die. Nice innards.
    2. I'm in your area. Limited resources, I don't have very many at home, you've got a lot, thanks i'll take your stuff.
    3. Paranoia. How do i know you wont jump me while i'm sorting junk?
    4. With animal sightings a rarity after the first hour, how else am i supposed to raise my armed combat ability?
    5. Nice shoes. I don't have any. Looks like those will fit. yup. they do. sorry about the entrail spillage.
    6. Bad day. you were in the way. sorry.
    7. Hmm. maybe if i kill you, you'll call out some friends and we can have ourselves a partay.
    8. You killed my father.
    9. You stole my goat.
    10. Hat Envy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    Why kill a crafter.
    1. You're in my area. Limited resources. You're taking them. Sorry. Die. Nice innards.
    2. I'm in your area. Limited resources, I don't have very many at home, you've got a lot, thanks i'll take your stuff.
    3. Paranoia. How do i know you wont jump me while i'm sorting junk?
    4. With animal sightings a rarity after the first hour, how else am i supposed to raise my armed combat ability?
    5. Nice shoes. I don't have any. Looks like those will fit. yup. they do. sorry about the entrail spillage.
    6. Bad day. you were in the way. sorry.
    7. Hmm. maybe if i kill you, you'll call out some friends and we can have ourselves a partay.
    8. You killed my father.
    9. You stole my goat.
    10. Hat Envy.
    You and I can be friends.