Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pre Order Axes

Quote Originally Posted by outfctrl View Post
    I preordered the game and got my PO weapon. I like it and I hope we can keep it forever. IF you preordered you would have one too. Since some didnt preorder, now I hear crying how powerful it is. Too bad.
    In RIFT, you get a mount if you bought the upgraded version of the game. You keep it forever. I would be pissed if they took the mount away beacuse people complained it gave them an unfair advantage of speed.

Just deal with it.
    I might have given you some credit if you did not overlook one simple fact. From what I hear the axe is OP even compared to the other PO weapons. Making your whole argument kinda wrong as clearly those who even PO do not have equal footing.

Who cares, not like you even have to fight anyone anyways.

I don't want the preorder weapons to be lootable or to decay. Having an axe no one can loot off me is a nice preorder bonus.

However, I don't need an OP weapon that makes life harder for new players and makes life really difficult for weapon crafters. I'd be fine with a significant nerf to the PO weapon damage.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I don't want the preorder weapons to be lootable or to decay. Having an axe no one can loot off me is a nice preorder bonus.

However, I don't need an OP weapon that makes life harder for new players and makes life really difficult for weapon crafters. I'd be fine with a significant nerf to the PO weapon damage.
    i'm fine with a no-loot, no-decay, po weapon IF it is toned down. Great bonus to have a 75% weapon out of the gate that is 'unique' (cant be crafted) and unlootable. The best solution on this thing is to dial back a couple notches...good quality or whatever. It's still pretty friggin good, but it's just not the absolute best weapon to have...

I wish I could have gotten a "one shot bleedin hart 38 revolver of destiny" as a PO weapon. It could be neon pink and shoot blue ice bullets from it. It would stun you, freeze you, kill you and auto dry loot you all in one shot..
    Hey I paid my 40 bux... WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Horus View Post
    I like your attitude. If you preordered you are good if not deal with a weapon that does a lot of dmg and is unlootable. I do not think the game will keep many new players once they find out that there are unlootable weapons just as good if not better than max skill crafted weapons.
    People like that want new players to be at a disadvantage. He pre ordered so he is better than them. Clearly you need to understand that because he is a advanced search engine user he deserves special abilities not afforded to those who weren't clairvoyant enough to pre order. May the new players to Xsyon know their role in the community adn bow before their pre order gods.