Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Its amazing how quickly some people forget the bad things of previous games.....
    This.

Also, OP shows some serious problems with reading comprehension.

today has seem overall better then what it was yesterday, I hope they keep progress up though.

I'll place the benefit of the doubt in your hands, but regardless, the only pandemic I see going 'round is a little outbreak of the old weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. Tell me, was there a memo?

Quote Originally Posted by l0c0ninja View Post
    My ingame name is Tupac and iv used Tiny. GO! let me know all about me ill give you 40 bucks via paypal if you can be 50% correct.
    ooh can i take a stab here? Just cause it would be fun..

My guess is youre a 30-33 year old male, who probably lives in the midwest/midsouth US. You suffer from a superiority complex even though deep inside youre a crying little boy. You have a limited education, probably a high school dropout, with no college education. You are still trying to 'hold on' to your teenager inside, by listening to whats currently classified as 'punk rock' and probably even some heavy metal in there, although you secretly listen to more soft rock, but will never admit to it. You think drugs are still cool, and gather with subserviant friends on weekends to smoke a bowl or 5.

Overall rating - neutral. While a nuisance at times, youre not truly a threat unless in a large mob of already riled up peers.

How'd i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    ooh can i take a stab here? Just cause it would be fun..

My guess is youre a 30-33 year old male, who probably lives in the midwest/midsouth US. You suffer from a superiority complex even though deep inside youre a crying little boy. You have a limited education, probably a high school dropout, with no college education. You are still trying to 'hold on' to your teenager inside, by listening to whats currently classified as 'punk rock' and probably even some heavy metal in there, although you secretly listen to more soft rock, but will never admit to it. You think drugs are still cool, and gather with subserviant friends on weekends to smoke a bowl or 5.

Overall rating - neutral. While a nuisance at times, youre not truly a threat unless in a large mob of already riled up peers.

How'd i do?
    Cheater, you can't just go for the generic description of 90% of gamers and pretend like it specifically applies to that guy.

hey, he promised 40$ for a 50% accuracy... so who says i cant use a generic description if it applies? :P

He also likes to curl up on his couch with a big bowl of strawberry pudding for rerun marathons of My So Called Life.

damn did all of 781 zone chat get in here somehow? but on topic i dont care about the lag im just glad there arent anymore wipes and im gonna be patient and ride this out and in 2 months when the playtime is over if im not happy ill unsub and come back later because of the potential this game has.

The point is that we've payed for this game that we can't play. If it wasn't ready don't release it. Take guild wars for example.

Unngh.. 15 seconds lag for whatever action you are doing. Picking up 1 leather and sorting it takes one minute roughly. Zzzz... I will be back when I hear the lag is gone.